Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for directions.....

Options
  • 22-12-2013 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, is there any good samaritan out there who could give me a google map link (or clear directions) to Johnstown Produce in Maganey?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Karlitto

You are able to come onto a forum and post the question, but are unable to type it into google maps?.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

JamBur wrote: »
    Hi guys, is there any good samaritan out there who could give me a google map link (or clear directions) to Johnstown Produce in Maganey?

Thanks in advance!

Coming from where?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Karlitto wrote: »
    You are able to come onto a forum and post the question, but are unable to type it into google maps?.....

Yes they are. Google maps isn't the be all and end all, and often fails to find many destinations.

Sometimes there is no substitute for local knowledge. Keep that in find when posting in future, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭JamBur

Google maps was my first port of call, however it didn't help. Forgive me for being so impertinent as to having asked a question on a public forum! I hope it didn't ruin your Christmas.

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Coming from where?

I had been planning to go from Cork, however the trip was cancelled at the last minute.

Thanks though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

JamBur wrote: »
    I had been planning to go from Cork, however the trip was cancelled at the last minute.

Thanks though

No hassle. I live five minutes away from there!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,832 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Google's idea of where business are, and even street names at times, is completely unusable for navigation.

A great bunch of lads (and lasses)

Advertisement