Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone here good with iphones ? :)

• 22-12-2013 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Craic lads :) Bought an Iphone, 2nd hand off a mate for €80 yesterday, I thought it was only the screen that was ****ed but anyways heres the story....When I turned it on first nothing came up on the screen it was blank with the backlight on, hooked it up to my itunes as another mate reckoned that might sort it out so I did that and it updated it or something like that (Took 30 mins of downloading), Phone still stayed blank after that with backlight still on when I pressed buttons ? I left it anyways to go have a shower and by chance when I came out and touched the phone it was working with everything on screen but still all my old mates apps, msg's ect..? After a while tho screen went blank again (Prob afta 5 mins) and it kept doing this regularly until I went to work when I came back from work last night I gave it another go and screen was working grand but when I went into camera the picture was all saturated in colour...next the Iphone started going crazy and lines where going everywhere all over the screen ect..?? Now the phone's outer screen is cracked but inner one is grand, back of phone is cracked aswell and speaker is ****ed ? I was going to change everything myself but im clueless to whats is wrong with it now ? Any ideas ? Like another weird thing is when the phone goes blank all the buttons are still working, like you can unlock phone and scroll threw apps, just you cant see what your doing....help..ASAP :) Thanks :) I will upload pics of damage ect..amd what phone is doing :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

It's just a damaged LCD. you can't buy the screen in parts the LCD, digitizer and glass are one piece.

Advertisement