Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Rights Have I To Cancel A 3 Day Old Mobile Phone Contract?

Options
  • 22-12-2013 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

Hi all long story short : Bough an Iphone 5s on Billpay 2 days ago (20-12-13) And due to unforseen circumstances il be moving to england for the next year after Christmas , where do i stand with my phone can bring it back and cancel my contract ??

any help appreciated

dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Have you opened/used the phone or is it all still wrapped up and unactivated?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

As stated in the other thread, you are entitled to a 10 day cooling of period where you can cancel your contract. If you have opened and used your phone, you cannot get your money back for the unit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

It was opened in store by a member of staff to show me it was working before i left the store , but the simcard wasnt inserted or is not activated in it yet

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Duplicate thread, so closing this thread. Please do not create duplicate threads. If you do not get satisfaction in the Meteor forum, you can request for the thread to be moved to this forum.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement