Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Mass Times Waterford City.

Options
  • 22-12-2013 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭

Hi anybody like to post up the Christmas mass times for Tuesday Night , Wednesday morning , saw them in Waterford Today but paper was thrown out . Thanks .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Dee24

I'd love to know aswell. Also can anyone tell me which church has the best choir for Christmas mass?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭littlecat

Ballybricken will be 8pm tomorrow and the choir will be fabulous. Christmas morning 9am and the choir again at 11.30am.
    Think I still have the paper so are you interested in anywhere else in particular?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭decies

Would you have the Tuesday night / Wednesday morning for cathedral , Dominican , folly and benildus thanks .

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Dee24

Could you also post the times for St John's on Parnell st please?? Thank you very much! And happy Christmas :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭littlecat

Aw happy Christmas to you both!

Cathedral - Tuesday carol service at 7.30pm, Mass at 8pm.
    Wednesday 8am and 12noon.

St John's - Tuesday carol service 8.30pm, Mass at 9pm.
    Wednesday 9am and 12noon.

Ss Joseph & Benildus - Tuesday carol service 8.30pm, Mass 9pm.
    Wednesday 10am and 12noon.

The Folly - Tuesday carol service 8.30pm, Mass 9pm. Carol service 11.30pm and midnight Mass.
    Wednesday 10am, 11.15am, 12.30pm.

Dominican - Tuesday 7pm.
    Wednesday 7am and 11am.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

mon belidundus

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭taytobreath

mon belidundus

what does that mean out of curiosity

Advertisement