Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM14 On iPad vs PC

Options
  • 22-12-2013 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here know the main differences between the versions?I'm thinking of just getting the iPad version with a iTunes gift card. I've played the PC version before and loved it but don't wanna get it if it's missing loads of features compared to the PC. Is it just stuff like being able to loads less leagues and stuff?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭LeBash

Does anyone here know the main differences between the versions?I'm thinking of just getting the iPad version with a iTunes gift card. I've played the PC version before and loved it but don't wanna get it if it's missing loads of features compared to the PC. Is it just stuff like being able to loads less leagues and stuff?

Its seriously stripped down. Less tactics etc. I have 13 on ipad and there is no backroom staff except a scout.

All in all its easy to play and great for killing a bit of time but no comparrison to the actual game

Advertisement