Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The How To Do it thread

• 23-12-2013 12:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭

Folks, I've noticed that a lot of you would like to embed pics like this in your posts but don't know how to.

wqcd.jpg

That's cool. I didn't know how to for ages either. Embedding is great as you can scroll through threads easily without having to click on every download link to see a photo. But, I'm kind of bored of editing them now :D and I know lots would like to know how to do it themselves.

I've posted a step by step guide here for embedding pics. If you want to use this thread as practice or ask me any questions on "How To" feel free. I'll leave it open for a little bit to see if anyone is interested.

Oh and of course. This is just how I do things, so I would love to have feedback from anyone who can do things easier or better to update my thread in the Charter.

Mods, if you see random weird links etc, don't edit them. It's a work in progress :p

Boards can be a bit daunting with all the rules, regs and ways to do things. So, if there's anything you wanted to know "How to do" please post away or have a look in the FAQs thread here.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

thank you!!!

i feel like this was directed at me from the secret santa thread!!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

I didn't know how to embed photos until the photo competition thread :o
    I hope that makes you feel better :P

Advertisement