Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green Saffron Christmas Pudding

Options
  • 23-12-2013 2:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭

I presume I'm miles too late to get my hands on one this year but on the off chance, does anyone know where I might find one? Sold out online and AFAIK the Mahon and Midleton markets aren't on again before Xmas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

pampootie wrote: »
    I presume I'm miles too late to get my hands on one this year but on the off chance, does anyone know where I might find one? Sold out online and AFAIK the Mahon and Midleton markets aren't on again before Xmas?

Have you emailed them eatwell@greensaffron.com

Decent company

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Are Supervalu stocking them? Might be worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

There was an extra farmers market scheduled for today in Midleton, better double check on their facebook page though considering the weather.

Edit: If you are in town it may be worth having a look in the English Market in the Roughty fruit stand, the one across from the olives. They had lots of green saffron stuff the other day, I got the mulled wine mix but didn't notice for sure if they had the pudding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

They had them in O'driscolls shop on the Ballinlough road about 3 days ago, they were the small ones down the back on the right hand side in front of the desert fridge! Might be worth lookin at if you are passing, if I remember correctly someone said to me they have them in the cafe on the well road aswell!

Advertisement