Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

master gunsmiths workshop

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I have seen worse, sometimes these guys are at it so long they just don't bother cleaning up and tidying and just work away.
    Maybe untidy workshop= tidy and well ordered mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭Half-cocked

I have worked in similar! I'll bet he knows exactly where everything is and if some one was to tidy it up he'd be totally lost;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

I've worked in some sty's meself and hate it, nothing like a clean and tidy work area. He seems to have many posters, cups and medals so his workshop hasn't held him back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

I'm the same i hate an untidy work place, unlike my father, who calls it his organised mess, as it might be a mess but he always knows where everything is and i bet that guy is the same

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

What did Geo Orwell say about the best resturants having the filthiest kitchens??:)

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭EWQuinn

At work we are pretty paperless, all my files are electronic. Thus I have let a lot of worthless "working" files accumulate on my desk. One day very soon its all going to be gone to the recycle bin. His workshop is not unlike one of these.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/armas_paquistao_15-tfb.jpg

Over there they make anything you want.

Advertisement