Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Songwriting Partner

Options
  • 23-12-2013 2:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, and gals. Is there anyone out there who'd like to collaberate on songs. Most of the time I can write lyrics ond music, but tonite I find myself blocked, and I think someone else could do this song justice. So any budding lyricisists out there want to have a go???????

http://soundcloud.com/trevor-t-moran/2312-1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dreamer020

Hey there,

Just listened to your stuff on Soundcloud very impressive!

I'm a lyric writer, my only down fall i can write the words just not the music!

Got alot of material and seeking a Songwriting partner who can play music as my guitar skills are not quite up to scratch

Anyways if your interested

Let me know

Aishling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭travis1976

Aisling, that sounds like a plan. Can you record it, or will I have to make up the air myself. Either that or you can sing the air down the fone to me.

Happy Christmas Loveen. Have a good one.

dreamer020 wrote: »
    Hey there,

Just listened to your stuff on Soundcloud very impressive!

I'm a lyric writer, my only down fall i can write the words just not the music!

Got alot of material and seeking a Songwriting partner who can play music as my guitar skills are not quite up to scratch

Anyways if your interested

Let me know

Aishling

Any further thoughts on this Aisling?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MacJaiyod

Hey,

I'm a songwriter, I'm a male, I've been writing songs for a while and have written many songs. Not the music but the lyrics. I'm looking forward on doing this if you're still interested! :)

- Mac

Hi Mac. That's great, do you want to PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you on a wav file with the guitar piece. What software do you use?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 MacJaiyod

travis1976 wrote: »
    Hi Mac. That's great, do you want to PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you on a wav file with the guitar piece. What software do you use?

I sent you a PM.

- Mac

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 timtamwilliker

I'd like to write songs but I'm crap at lyrics could anybody here send me on some and see what I could come up with?

Advertisement