Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband (eircom DSL) down?

Options
  • 23-12-2013 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Does anyone in the Renmore area have Eircom broadband working?

It's down since yesterday morning and im trying to establish if the problem is intetnal ot external.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Try their support or check in their TalkTo forum

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Just got a call from a friend asking to help come fix his broadband, has been down since power outage yesterday.

He's up the old Rahoon Rd.

Just wondering if the issue is from the supplier end

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Eircom Broadband down in the area since that big lightning flash yesterday, I phoned Eircom yesterday and they told me they were getting loads of calls from Galway customers with blown modems mine is one of the blown ones

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Storm 10 wrote: »
    Eircom Broadband down in the area since that big lightning flash yesterday, I phoned Eircom yesterday and they told me they were getting loads of calls from Galway customers with blown modems mine is one of the blown ones

Thanks for that.. is the DSL back up? I've sent him out to get a new router, i'm not facing that traffic!!

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Placebo Effect

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Thanks for that.. is the DSL back up? I've sent him out to get a new router, i'm not facing that traffic!!

Where's the best place to get a new router?

Any suggestions welcome

• Advertisement
Advertisement