If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TXP42ST60B

Options
  • 23-12-2013 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi Folks,

Do you have TXP42ST60B in stock and would you be able to deliver this fella to Dublin?

Tks

Andromedasuite

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Folks,

Do you have TXP42ST60B in stock and would you be able to deliver this fella to Dublin?

Tks

Andromedasuite
    Andromedasuite,

available in stock and ready to deliver to Dublin no problem,

Keep us posted if you would liek to grab one!

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Andromedasuite

Hi Folks,

Tks

Andromedasuite
    Andromedasuite,

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew
    let's go ahead then, I sent pm with my contact number

Hi Folks,

Tks

Andromedasuite
    Andromedasuite,

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew
    Andromedasuite,

Thanks for that - Dave will give you a shout to arrange delivery - we will do our best to get it to you tomorrow so you have it prior to Christmas - as its a Plasma we won't entrust it to DPD, so we are trying to arrange for one of our own guys to collect it in Belfast and drop it down to Dublin for you.

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc& Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Folks,

Tks

Andromedasuite
    Andromedasuite,

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew
    Andromedasuite,

Thanks for that - Dave will give you a shout to arrange delivery - we will do our best to get it to you tomorrow so you have it prior to Christmas - as its a Plasma we won't entrust it to DPD, so we are trying to arrange for one of our own guys to collect it in Belfast and drop it down to Dublin for you.

ATVB,

John Mc& Crew
    Thanks a mill John, you exceeding my expectations on the delivery speed! if it's a big hassle though I can live with delivery after Christmas

Hi Folks,

Tks

Andromedasuite
    Andromedasuite,

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew
    Andromedasuite,

ATVB,

John Mc& Crew
    Thanks a mill John, you exceeding my expectations on the delivery speed! if it's a big hassle though I can live with delivery after Christmas
    Ah no - we couldn't have your new TV enjoying Christmas in our stockroom!

It's all arranged -not sure what time, but you will get it tomorrow in time for Christmas - do yuo need a bracket or any other bits to get it installed??

Great TV BTW!

Thanks and keep us posted,

atVB,

John Mc 

• Advertisement

Hi Folks,

Tks

Andromedasuite
    Andromedasuite,

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew
    Andromedasuite,

ATVB,

John Mc& Crew

It's all arranged -not sure what time, but you will get it tomorrow in time for Christmas - do yuo need a bracket or any other bits to get it installed??

Great TV BTW!

atVB,

John Mc 
    I did my research over the last few months, eventually it was between st60b and award winning gt60b but given that I have my own HTPC I felt st60b is better VFM for my needs. it seems to be a kind of a hidden gem in Panasonic plasma range. Ideally I'd like TV solely focused on picture quality without smart features but from my recognition no one manufactures TVs like this anymore!
    no need for a bracket as it will sit on TV stand (from you btw), thanks a mill again for a great service and I'll keep you posted on my experience with this model, I actually like the prospect of being an owner of a model from a great TV range that soon will be no longer available in the market :-)

Hi Folks,

Tks

Andromedasuite
    Andromedasuite,

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew
    Andromedasuite,

ATVB,

John Mc& Crew

Great TV BTW!

atVB,

John Mc 
    I did my research over the last few months, eventually it was between st60b and award winning gt60b but given that I have my own HTPC I felt st60b is better VFM for my needs. it seems to be a kind of a hidden gem in Panasonic plasma range. Ideally I'd like TV solely focused on picture quality without smart features but from my recognition no one manufactures TVs like this anymore!
    no need for a bracket as it will sit on TV stand (from you btw), thanks a mill again for a great service and I'll keep you posted on my experience with this model, I actually like the prospect of being an owner of a model from a great TV range that soon will be no longer available in the market :-)
    Hi Folks

TV works beautifully, thanks a mill again for a great service, the only thing that I seem to be missing is the sales receipt. I searched the whole box and could not find it. will you be able to send it to my by post?

Best

Radek

Hi Folks,

Tks

Andromedasuite
    Andromedasuite,

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew
    Andromedasuite,

ATVB,

John Mc& Crew

Great TV BTW!

atVB,

John Mc 
    Folks
    TV works beautifully, thanks a gain for a great service, the only thing that I'm missing is the sales receipt (I could not find it in the box supplied). could you please send it by post?
    Best
    Radek

Hi Folks,

Tks

Andromedasuite
    Andromedasuite,

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew
    Andromedasuite,

ATVB,

John Mc& Crew

Great TV BTW!

atVB,

John Mc 
    Folks
    TV works beautifully, thanks a gain for a great service, the only thing that I'm missing is the sales receipt (I could not find it in the box supplied). could you please send it by post?
    Best
    Radek
    Radek,

no problem - if you PM me your email address - I'll send you a PDF copy straight away or of course drop you one in the post - whichever you prefer?

The 42ST60 is really stunning - a great choice of TV ( but then with liking Kraftwerk, we know you have good taste anyway :D )

Thanks again - keep us posted if we can ever assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.