Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rick and Morty

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,972 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Starts November 10th with 5 new episodes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,972 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Are they all being released at once do you know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,386 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Thargor wrote: »
    Are they all being released at once do you know?

No, weekly. The full season isn't even coming out weekly, I think we get 6 episodes and then it takes a break for a few weeks until after Xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭SSr0

Starts November 10th with 5 new episodes.

No sign of it yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,363 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Won't air until tonight US time.

Here's a countdown clock someone put up
    https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/1565493/rick-and-morty-season-4

Over 14 hours left at time of posting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

Will the All4 Player have it up in the morning?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

Just read Channel 4 won't be showing it until January. Think I'll be sailing the 7 seas in the morning to catch it.

Really? They probably paid a fortune for the rights and everyone will have pirated it by then.

Thargor wrote: »
    Really? They probably paid a fortune for the rights and everyone will have pirated it by then.

It's ridiculous that in this day and age it isn't simulcast.

What fan of the show would sit on their hands for 2 months waiting for it? I mean between clips, YouTube and other discussion sites it'll be spoilered to death by then.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

What idiot decided that? They fork out for the rights and then don't even use them? At least when Netflix had the rights, they aired them the next day. What are the execs thinking?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭panevthe3rd

Great episode

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭D3V!L

Just got it , now have to wait until later to watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭robinwing

Great episode

Just found out Netflix won't be showing series 4 , where else can it be seen today ?

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Apt8

robinwing wrote: »
    Just found out Netflix won't be showing series 4 , where else can it be seen today ?

YouTube, just search for it, lots of fakes so sort by view count and filter uploaded today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,796 ✭✭✭sweetie

Can't wait for this tonight! Got myself a nice R&M mug in Gamestop today, €2.98 on clearance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Loved that episode :)

I dunno how they keep doing it. No sign of a drop in quality at all. There's a short clip at the end of the credits if you missed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭panevthe3rd

I dunno how they keep doing it. No sign of a drop in quality at all. There's a short clip at the end of the credits if you missed it.

Yeah saw that clip. Tied it up nicely.

anybody got a link for it on YouTube ? all I can find are fakes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,211 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Seen it three times now so many subtle messages laughing still at some of the faces on Rick, great first episode back.

• Advertisement

So Channel 4 have moved showing the new series from January to November the 20th URL="https://deadline.com/2019/11/channel-4-rick-and-morty-uk-premiere-november-20-1202782790/"]link[/URL after loads of fans pointed out their idiotic original scheduling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

ixoy wrote: »
    So Channel 4 have moved showing the new series from January to November the 20th URL="https://deadline.com/2019/11/channel-4-rick-and-morty-uk-premiere-november-20-1202782790/"]link[/URL after loads of fans pointed out their idiotic original scheduling.
    While much improved, that's still too late I think.
    Waiting for episode 1 while everyone else has already discussed episode 2 to death.

channel 4 Wednesday 20th nov at 10pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭Homelander

Amazing first episode, better than I expected.

That was some episode to introduce it to the girlfriend...

robinwing wrote: »
    channel 4 Wednesday 20th nov at 10pm

Correction : E4 tonight at 10.00pm episode 1 of series 4 and 2nd episode next week at same time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,357 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Episode 1 on e4 tonight was a cracker!
    Loved the fascist alternative realities lol
    Such a great show no idea how the keep coming up with new ideas.

Oh and I had a boglins!

Episode 2 a lot of fun!
    Do you wanna develop an app?

Burst out laughing at "Thats not how making things work works!".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

Anyone else think s4 is just not as good as 1-3? First episode was probably the best, 2 and 3 felt a bit laboured, having a hard time even describing what was different in these episodes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭D3V!L

Snotty wrote: »
    Anyone else think s4 is just not as good as 1-3? First episode was probably the best, 2 and 3 felt a bit laboured, having a hard time even describing what was different in these episodes.

YES !! :o

Its just "ok". I thought it was me being just picky or something. I've watched the first 3 seasons several times over and season 4 doesn't come close.

I wasn't overly taken with Ep2 but I thought the first episode was stellar, and the third one was very good. I felt the same about some of S3 at first but it grew on me, now consider it just as good as the rest.

OK, I have to say Ep4 was easily the worst episode of Rick and Morty yet....didn't even feel like it was written by the same people at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,270 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Homelander wrote: »
    OK, I have to say Ep4 was easily the worst episode of Rick and Morty yet....didn't even feel like it was written by the same people at all.

It was like an old crappy Simpsons clip episode....maybe they were all focussed on thanksgiving but that was some terrible rubbish on the back of 3 solid episodes.

Unless of course its all just part of a heist.... :eek::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,386 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Homelander wrote: »

It was weak for the most part, but "SLUT DRAGON!" was the first part this whole season that made me really laugh out loud.

I lol'd a few times. Rick saying he is always slaying it, queen.

So glad its not just me, s4 has been very poor by the previous standards, a few funny bits here and there but level has just dropped.
    Lets hope this is just a blip and next few episodes will be back to the best

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,270 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

So glad its not just me, s4 has been very poor by the previous standards, a few funny bits here and there but level has just dropped.
    Lets hope this is just a blip and next few episodes will be back to the best

I think Ep4 was poor, but I'm pretty happy with the rest of the S4.

GreeBo wrote: »
    I think Ep4 was poor, but I'm pretty happy with the rest of the S4.

I though e3 was actually the worst, poor premise and they tried to throw in a hacky catchphrase.

Still better than 99% of other the crap on TV and its the top AS show by a mile, it wont get cancelled anytime soon, ratings took a large drop after the season opener, which i though was really poor, i just hope they get back to the standard of the last 3 seasons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I though e3 was actually the worst, poor premise and they tried to throw in a hacky catchphrase.

Still better than 99% of other the crap on TV and its the top AS show by a mile, it wont get cancelled anytime soon, ratings took a large drop after the season opener, which i though was really poor, i just hope they get back to the standard of the last 3 seasons.

Considering they've renewed it up to and including Season 10, it definitely won't be cancelled anytime soon.

Ep4 of this series was a riot imo...sl#t dragons...f#cking wooly mammoths lol
    Not sure why it's getting so much hate

For me, this season gets worse with each episode. I liked 1 and 2, but found the last 2 episodes a chore to watch. Episode 4 is the worst in the entire series so far IMO.

I enjoyed the first three but the fourth was very poor. Reminded me a bit of a bad South Park episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭171170

Agreed. Very disappointed so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

last nights episode(ep5) might be the worst episode of r&m ive ever seen.

• Advertisement

Actually thought Ep5 was an improvement. Not great, could've been a lot funnier and lacked the wit and sharpness of earlier seasons, but it was fundementally Rick and Morty....unlike Ep4 which just seemed completely random and not at all like any other episode.

Episode 5 was wonderfully random!
    Ssssssss
    Ssssssssss

I'm enjoying every episode so far. Even the ridiculous stuff is hilarious. It's like Dan Harmon is having a laugh with what he can put on TV and people will actually watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Martin Tyler AgueroooOO

There is so many just perfect moments in each episode that makes up for the overall episodes not being 10 out 10.

I'm enjoying every episode so far. Even the ridiculous stuff is hilarious. It's like Dan Harmon is having a laugh with what he can put on TV and people will actually watch.
    That's it exactly for me.

The snakes....I was in stitches, what other show would do something as odd as that?!

• Advertisement
Advertisement