Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bay monitor ip camara

Options
  • 23-12-2013 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

Looking to get an ip camara like this one for when the baby arrives. Some other cheaper ones on amazon too

Anyone get monitors like this? Would love to log in when at work etc. but would like to get one people have used and recommend. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

I got this one. You can log in from iPhone/ipad/android device, you can turn on/off lullabies, talk back etc from your phone and it works over wifi, 3G or Bluetooth. It sends alerts to your device if there's noise or movement in the babies room, or if the temperature drops too high or too low. We've only used it in the house so far but we can see that it'd be useful if we were out to check on the baby from our phone.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The Foscam would be popular for using as baby monitors.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭dricko_lim

nikpmup wrote: »
    I got this one. You can log in from iPhone/ipad/android device, you can turn on/off lullabies, talk back etc from your phone and it works over wifi, 3G or Bluetooth. It sends alerts to your device if there's noise or movement in the babies room, or if the temperature drops too high or too low. We've only used it in the house so far but we can see that it'd be useful if we were out to check on the baby from our phone.

Bit out of the price range but thanks ;)

dricko_lim wrote: »
    Bit out of the price range but thanks ;)

My OH insisted on it, it's his nod to man-gadgetry related to babies!

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭dricko_lim

nikpmup wrote: »
    My OH insisted on it, it's his nod to man-gadgetry related to babies!

I better show that quote to the wife! The wife says it's out of the price range ha thank u :)

• Advertisement

dricko_lim wrote: »
    I better show that quote to the wife! The wife says it's out of the price range ha thank u :)

In that case I do have to mention that he paid for it - I was just going to get
    a cheapo bog standard one but he wanted the man gadget to counterbalance all the cutesy baby stuff! It is pricey but it has resale value; he bought it from the Apple store so he's going to sell it after we're finished with it.

Advertisement