Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

alternator

Options
  • 23-12-2013 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi,anyone out there might know where i could get a second hand alternator for a 2001 mondeo petrol.Car broke down on me Saturday last and a new one is a few hundred euro.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks Bogs.:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

bogs wrote: »
    Hi,anyone out there might know where i could get a second hand alternator for a 2001 mondeo petrol.Car broke down on me Saturday last and a new one is a few hundred euro.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks Bogs.:cool:

I don't know if you got sorted, try giving Donie Comeford a ring Donie Comerford Crash Repair & Windscreen Centre
    Limerick Road, Nenagh
    P: 067 32964

He also has a huge car breakers spare parts operation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭flutered

a guy out near the gaa pitch on the ennis road called liam carroll will recondition it, from past experience he is the best and the cheapest, i had an alternator problem, i took the car to a guy near the old dogtrack, i had to leave it overnight, came back the next day to be told he could not do it, he then demanded 35 quid for work done in leiu of the keys

• Registered Users Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭flutered

the rollers in the patio doors need replacing, where can i buy them, i aslo need attachments for my dremell, the box has disappeared, but the dremmel is lonesome and i need to use it, thanks in advance

Advertisement