Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a Sonic Screwdriver in Dublin?

Options
  • 23-12-2013 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,253 ✭✭✭✭

Argos are sold out and Smyths don't seem to stock them and I need one for Christmas Day. Anyone seen 11(12)'s screwdriver for sale anywhere recently?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Sleepy wrote: »
    Argos are sold out and Smyths don't seem to stock them and I need one for Christmas Day. Anyone seen 11(12)'s screwdriver for sale anywhere recently?
    Forbidden Planet/Sub City/The Big Bang in Dundrum would be my best guesses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Was in FP two weeks ago, they had re-releases of the 3rd, 4th and 10th Doctors' screwdrivers, but I didn't see 11's or 12's

• Registered Users Posts: 24,253 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Cheers guys, just spotted on Sub City's Facebook page that they just got 11's screwdriver back in for Christmas. Hopefully they have a few left.

Presume they're open late tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

8/9 I think tonight but better off giving them a call

Thanks for the help guys, got one in Sub City last night. You've helped make an 8 year old Whovian's Christmas :)

They had plenty left if anyone else needs one, rightly predicted that the 50th would lead to a surge in popularity of them as a Christmas gift so ordered in a ton of them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

They had a few of 10's screwdrivers left in Hamley's in Dundrum for €14 when I was in there a few days ago. I seem to have bought one of their last ones but you never know they might have some more in stock. Decent price for them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Sleepy wrote: »
    Thanks for the help guys, got one in Sub City last night. You've helped make an 8 year old Whovian's Christmas :)

They had plenty left if anyone else needs one, rightly predicted that the 50th would lead to a surge in popularity of them as a Christmas gift so ordered in a ton of them!
    Did they have any of the classic screwdrivers? If so how much were they?

I didn't see any but that's not to say they don't have them. Think it was €20 for 11's.

Advertisement