Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anybody know what Seamus Heaney died from?

Options
  • 23-12-2013 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I am not sure if this has been asked already, Does anybody know what Seamus Heaney died from?

Was the information about the exact cause of his death disclosed or not?
    All it says on Wikipedia and other sites is ''After a bad fall and a short illness he passed away''.

Says nothing else though, So what illness was it or was it just natural causes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭echo beach

Even when somebody is in the public eye their medical records are confidential. It is nobody's business what he died from.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Abcrone

echo beach wrote: »
    Even when somebody is in the public eye their medical records are confidential. It is nobody's business what he died from.

Well obviously,
    HENCE WHY I SAID IN THE INITIAL POST 'Was the information about the exact cause of his death disclosed or not?'.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Far as I know, no. Honestly, he probably died of old.

This thread really isn't going to go anywhere. I'm not entirely sure why it was put here but I suspect that in this case, google is your best friend.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement