Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm trying to find this Western Theme tune

Options
  • 23-12-2013 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭

I first heard this Western style Theme tune on the excellent 'History of Motor Car' DVD and I can't find out who it is or what it's name is. I've checked through all the Ennio Morricone soundtracks like 'A Fist Full of Dollars, A Few Dollars More and The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. If anybody can help me find this song I would be very greatful. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdxSJI_ORFA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUTU_Rb8mnwtT7VcSTCXUi9A

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

I've definitely heard that before, and it's now going to do my head in until I find it. I'll let you know if I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Nephilim Wolf

Crackle wrote: »
    I've definitely heard that before, and it's now going to do my head in until I find it. I'll let you know if I do.

Thanks Crackle. Thanks to my sister she found it for me. It's called 'Ritorno A Casa' and there is also 'Uno Sguardo Sereno' by Roberto Pregadio from the film 'Il Pistolero Dell'Ave Maria' which translates as 'The Gunman of Ave Maria'. I couldn't find them on the internet so I downloaded them from itunes, and I'm really happy that I have these stunning pieces of music at long last.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

It was also on an RTE ad from the late 70s / early 80s for Golden Maverick milk replacer for calves!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

Thanks Crackle. Thanks to my sister she found it for me. It's called 'Ritorno A Casa' and there is also 'Uno Sguardo Sereno' by Roberto Pregadio from the film 'Il Pistolero Dell'Ave Maria' which translates as 'The Gunman of Ave Maria'. I couldn't find them on the internet so I downloaded them from itunes, and I'm really happy that I have these stunning pieces of music at long last.:D
    Excellent stuff. Love that style of music from westerns.

It's actually on youtube.

Advertisement