Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to use water heater??? cold water, cold shower :(

• 23-12-2013 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi,

I moved into a new apartment a week ago and the water heater doesn't seem to heat.
    The boost function works fine, that's what I have been using so far, but I do not know how to operate the timer....
    How can I change it so that I have hot water in the morning for a shower??

Landlord said pump or heater was replaced few weeks ago and possibly this knocked the heater/ timer out of sync.
    Picture of heater attached.

Kind Regards
    IKO

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭dpofloinn

This time clock works by heating water at off peak times. So you set the the current time on the clock according to the summer time or winter time and it will heat water beetween the hours of 12 and 7 am or whatever the off peak times are the boost option will heat up a small extra amount of water using the top immersion element .

So set the current time on the clock and set the switch to timed and over night the water should heat.If the water is not heating then this could indicate an issue with the bottom immersion it may have tripped and may need to be reset

Advertisement