Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

peter marks pop / colour gloss colours..

• 23-12-2013 8:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Basically i want to know has anybody gotten the peter mark pop colours / colour gloss colours?Are they any good?Was thinking of getting one done.
    Is there any other hairdressing salon that does them?I was also thinking is INOA colours any good did you hear anything about them (maybe someone you know got one done),or did you get one done?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 390 ✭✭ananas

Basically i want to know has anybody gotten the peter mark pop colours / colour gloss colours?Are they any good?Was thinking of getting one done.
    Is there any other hairdressing salon that does them?I was also thinking is INOA colours any good did you hear anything about them (maybe someone you know got one done),or did you get one done?

I had a semi permanent colour in my hair and got a colour pop done a few weeks back. I didn't like what it did to my hair at all, it's changed the colour to a weird reddy brown colour and doesn't feel conditioned at all. Now, maybe that's because I had a red colour in it besides but I personally wouldn't recommend it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭hotbabe1992

I havent dyed my hair so im not worried,but if it comes out wrong i know i have been warned :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

I had a copper one done - it was lovely on the day but was gone after two washes (and I have a short pixie hairstyle so it wasn't going to last without washing for too long!) It didn't affect the condition of my hair though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I've had INOA colour in (not from Peter Mark) and was really impressed, the shade was excellent and the depth was much better than some other salon colours I've tried. Didn't smell quite so bad either :cool:

Advertisement