Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taco Taco is gone. Now where will I get a good burrito?

Options
  • 23-12-2013 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

I loved taco taco in the epicurean food hall. Apparently it was genuine mexican food and I believe that. I have loads of allergies + severe nut allergy also so I was really happy that I could eat everything on the menu and not stress as they didnt use nuts at all.
    I have since tasted some mediocre burritos, in the place that has replaced taco taco in the epicurean food hall + also the place across the corner from aungier st college.
    One good place I did find however is beside Peters pub off William St.
    Anyway taco taco was ideal for me, does anyone know of a place like taco taco? Also what happened to taco taco? Where did the staff/owner of that place go?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I like Boojum on millennium walkway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

I loved taco taco in the epicurean food hall. Apparently it was genuine mexican food and I believe that. I have loads of allergies + severe nut allergy also so I was really happy that I could eat everything on the menu and not stress as they didnt use nuts at all.
    I have since tasted some mediocre burritos, in the place that has replaced taco taco in the epicurean food hall + also the place across the corner from aungier st college.
    One good place I did find however is beside Peters pub off William St.
    Anyway taco taco was ideal for me, does anyone know of a place like taco taco? Also what happened to taco taco? Where did the staff/owner of that place go?

You should get an answer here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056441425

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

As pointed out above, there's a huge thread on this just a few threads down, have a look there :)

I'll close this one because all the info you need is in the other thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement