If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SONY STRDH540 availability

Options
  • 23-12-2013 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi,

Do you have any in-store? Friend is after one and I can call up over the holidays and collect it.

Cheers and happy holidays :-)

Damien

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

dmurray0 wrote: »
    Hi,

Do you have any in-store? Friend is after one and I can call up over the holidays and collect it.

Cheers and happy holidays :-)

Damien
    Damien,

we have a few in-stock at the moment but they are pretty short - I would guess thay will mainly be snaffled up on the 26th - but dont worry we will have more in just after Christmas..

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 47 dmurray0

Cheers John,

What price do you have on it? Hopefully be up Boxing Day or following day....

Thanks again,

Damien

Cheers John,

What price do you have on it? Hopefully be up Boxing Day or following day....

Thanks again,

Damien
    £129.95 - pretty hot price!

http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/sony/strdh540/sony-strdh540

( I've just seen it in a well known AV outlet in the ROI at €319 (approx £259 :eek:)
    Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Michael_Myers

Is it possible to order one of these at this price?

Many thanks

( I've just seen it in a well known AV outlet in the ROI at €319 (approx £259 :eek:)
    Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

Is it possible to order one of these at this price?

Many thanks

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc
    Micheal_Myers,

Stocks on the STRDH540 are tight and initially they will be held for personal in-store Customers - however I expect stock to free up 1st week in January and we should be able to free up enough to allow us to hold stock and ship to Boardies,

Thanks for teh enquiry and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 dmurray0

Just back and got one...cheers...even got £10 off it with the VIP e-mail...bargain!!! Nice touch with the hand warmers :-)

Just back and got one...cheers...even got £10 off it with the VIP e-mail...bargain!!! Nice touch with the hand warmers :-)
    Thanks D,

Yep I know you were around early thankfully its not Toooooooo cold but the handwarmers will become a new fixture for our sale - hope we didnt keek you waiting too long in the queue - it's moving pretty swiftly,

Thanks for the biz and as ever drop us a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.