Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champagne with custom labels?

Options
  • 23-12-2013 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭

Hey, just wondering any services/shops in Dublin doing custom labels for champagne? I mean not just label but provide champagne + personalized label?

Thanks.

P.S - need to get one before new year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

You could just print it off yourself on Sticky paper. And buy a bottle. Cheapest option.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

cathy01 wrote: »
    You could just print it off yourself on Sticky paper. And buy a bottle. Cheapest option.

Already paid 50 Euro for it, bottle + label + chocolates, gonna arrive on monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭penana

Sounds as though there might be a New Year's proposal in the offing ... if so, sincerely hope the answer is "yes!!" and decades of happiness ensue. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

penana wrote: »
    Sounds as though there might be a New Year's proposal in the offing ... if so, sincerely hope the answer is "yes!!" and decades of happiness ensue. :)

Nah, I am only 20 too early for marriage :D
    Just a sign of attention to one girl and this seemed like a nice surprise/present.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

arleitiss wrote: »
    Nah, I am only 20 too early for marriage :D
    Just a sign of attention to one girl and this seemed like a nice surprise/present.

Ah that is so romantic .wish I was emmm 21 years younger.

• Advertisement
Advertisement