Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SALE STARTS DECEMBER 26TH - 10AM!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,732 ✭✭✭micks_address

'I've learned down through the years that unfortunately the price I get back on kit when i try to sell is very very dissapointing!'

Mick, - how do you think I feel - we are always dissapointed :eek:- we can do the Denon AVRX4000 at £734 / €899.99 delivered.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc Crew
    Thanks John, do you stock the pioneer sc lx 57? I will put up an add for the 3310 and if it sells might be able to do something

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

'I've learned down through the years that unfortunately the price I get back on kit when i try to sell is very very dissapointing!'

Mick, - how do you think I feel - we are always dissapointed :eek:- we can do the Denon AVRX4000 at £734 / €899.99 delivered.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc Crew
    Thanks John, do you stock the pioneer sc lx 57? I will put up an add for the 3310 and if it sells might be able to do something
    Stock is tight on it but we can do it at £899.95 delivered..

keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭trabpc

Any chance of a price on either a epson tw 5910
    or a benq1070 projector.

I'll also require a yamaha 375 amp too please.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Hi Guys,
    Im looking to get a price in euro or sterling on the below models both delivered to dublin or for collection in belfast

Samsung PS51F5500/PS60F5500

Thanks a mill

Kevin

trabpc wrote: »
    or a benq1070 projector.

thanks
    TrabPC,

many thanks for the post - we are completely sold out of the Epson 5910 now but we have the excellent BENQ W1070 at just £599.95 which is a great price ( I just installed one myself before Christmas and they are really super!).

The RXV375 is also a great Home Cinema amp and at £179.95 it really is a bargain - as I'm sure you know it won the what hifi awards prize in 2013 for best Home Cinema receiver under £350.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

or a benq1070 projector.

thanks
    TrabPC,

many thanks for the post - we are completely sold out of the Epson 5910 now but we have the excellent BENQ W1070 at just £599.95 which is a great price ( I just installed one myself before Christmas and they are really super!).

The RXV375 is also a great Home Cinema amp and at £179.95 it really is a bargain - as I'm sure you know it won the what hifi awards prize in 2013 for best Home Cinema receiver under £350.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Great PM me your contact details and I'll get cracking on the order. Does the benq 1070 ship with a pair (2) glasses

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

or a benq1070 projector.

thanks
    TrabPC,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Great PM me your contact details and I'll get cracking on the order. Does the benq 1070 ship with a pair (2) glasses
    Hi Trab,

You can get us here in the store on 0044 333 900 0070 :)

Or if you'd like to PM me your contact details I can call you to get the ball rolling.

There isn't any glasses included with the projector.  These would be a separate purchase.  Current price on the glasses is £79.95.

Chris 

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 153 ✭✭mark_79

Hello folks,

I'm after the Panasonic VIERA TXP42ST60B. Do you have them in stock and ship to the Republic?

I'm after http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txp42st60b/pana-txp42st60b

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭caster

Hi guys, I'd like to go for the Panasonic TXP50ST60.  Do you still have this in stock ?

Thx
    C

caster wrote: »
    Hi guys, I'd like to go for the Panasonic TXP50ST60.  Do you still have this in stock ?

Thx
    C
    C,

unfortunately the TXP50ST60 is now a completely finished line for us - its really awful but this is the last mid price Plasma that we will see from Panasonic - the performance for the asking price was just exceptional - we do still have the 42ST60 at just £599.95 and we have a few of teh stunning TXP50GT60 that we can do on a Boardie special at £1199.95 with free Boardie delivery.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txp50gt60b/pana-txp50gt60b

The 50GT60 won the best premium 47-52" award in the recent What Hifi Awards - its really exceptional!

Thanks againand keep us posted if you are interested in either the 42ST60 or the 50GT60 or of course if we can assist in any other way,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew 

Thx
    C
    C,

unfortunately the TXP50ST60 is now a completely finished line for us - its really awful but this is the last mid price Plasma that we will see from Panasonic - the performance for the asking price was just exceptional - we do still have the 42ST60 at just £599.95 and we have a few of teh stunning TXP50GT60 that we can do on a Boardie special at £1199.95 with free Boardie delivery .

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txp50gt60b/pana-txp50gt60b

The 50GT60 won the best premium 47-52" award in the recent What Hifi Awards - its really exceptional!

Thanks againand keep us posted if you are interested in either the 42ST60 or the 50GT60 or of course if we can assist in any other way,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew 
    Thanks John, 42 is a bit on the small side for my need and the GT is beyond my budget..... I see its still showing as available on the site, is there anything that can be done in terms of getting it shipped from another RS branch ?

Thx
    C
    C,

unfortunately the TXP50ST60 is now a completely finished line for us - its really awful but this is the last mid price Plasma that we will see from Panasonic - the performance for the asking price was just exceptional - we do still have the 42ST60 at just £599.95 and we have a few of teh stunning TXP50GT60 that we can do on a Boardie special at £1199.95 with free Boardie delivery .

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew 
    Thanks John, 42 is a bit on the small side for my need and the GT is beyond my budget..... I see its still showing as available on the site, is there anything that can be done in terms of getting it shipped from another RS branch ?
    Caster,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - we are not showing any stock at all in centreal warehouse or locally and we actually already have a waiting list in case any become available :( so honestly no joy - I have tried some of the other branches but no joy in that regard.

If you could stretch to £1099 for the 50GT60 we will happily do you a super Boardie deal at that price - otherwise I'm afraid you are reduced to LED :X ...

Thanks again - keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

Hi John,

I sent you a pm last week, probably got missed during the post christmas sale rush.
    Do you still have the Denon AVRX2000?
    What's the boardsie price on it + delivery to Dublin?
    I had been looking for speakers too but I'm sorted on that front now so only the amp.

Cheers,
    Ian

lafors wrote: »
    Hi John,

I sent you a pm last week, probably got missed during the post christmas sale rush.
    I had been looking for speakers too but I'm sorted on that front now so only the amp.

Cheers,
    Ian
    lafors,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - we are out of stock of the AVRX2000 but they are due back in tomorrow  the best price I can do is the published sale price of £249.95 / €309.99 and delivery would be £12.95 ( Its supposed to be an in-store only, but I can bend the rules on this one for Boardies)

I see its still between €509 - €570 in most places I've checked in Dublin and the ROI :eek:

Apologies again for the delay getting back to you and just drop me a PM or a mail with your contact details if you would like to order one and I'll get one of the guys to give you a call to arrange delivery,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

lafors wrote: »
    Hi John,

Cheers,
    Ian
    lafors,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - we are out of stock of the AVRX2000 but they are due back in tomorrow  the best price I can do is the published sale price of £249.95 / €309.99 and delivery would be £12.95 ( Its supposed to be an in-store only, but I can bend the rules on this one for Boardies)

I see its still between €509 - €570 in most places I've checked in Dublin and the ROI :eek:

Apologies again for the delay getting back to you and just drop me a PM or a mail with your contact details if you would like to order one and I'll get one of the guys to give you a call to arrange delivery,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    It's still a cracking price, I'll take one.
    I'll PM you my number now if you could get one of the lads to ring me when they get the chance to arrange payment/delivery :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭joeperry

Hi , i so want this tv is there any way of getting this TV shipped over guys, it seems an unbelievably great price but is not available any where that i can see. I  would pay for the delivery if you could organise it ,thanks?

http://www.richersounds.com/showclearanceproduct/SAMS-PS60F5500/Samsung+Ps60f5500.html

joeperry wrote: »
    Hi , i so want this tv is there any way of getting this TV shipped over guys, it seems an unbelievably great price but is not available any where that i can see. I  would pay for the delivery if you could organise it ,thanks?

http://www.richersounds.com/showclearanceproduct/SAMS-PS60F5500/Samsung+Ps60f5500.html
    JoePerry,

thanks for the post - unfortunately we dont ship open box or ex-display TV's between branches  - there is only one of these left across the the whole of RS in the UK, in Birmingham - of course you can give them a shout directly and see if they would ship it, but I do think the risks in shipping an OB TV from the UK to Ireland are fairly significant...

If there are any reqular lines that you are interested in - have a look at the .com site and give us a shout and we will do our best to help,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

Thx
    C
    C,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew 
    Caster,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - we are not showing any stock at all in centreal warehouse or locally and we actually already have a waiting list in case any become available :( so honestly no joy - I have tried some of the other branches but no joy in that regard.

If you could stretch to £1099 for the 50GT60 we will happily do you a super Boardie deal at that price - otherwise I'm afraid you are reduced to LED :X ...

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

Its a great offer on the 50GT60, so I'm going to go for it. I'll send a PM later today.

Thx
    C
    C,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew 
    Caster,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

Its a great offer on the 50GT60, so I'm going to go for it. I'll send a PM later today.
    Caster,

I may have some good news for you.....

I got an unexpected delivery of a very few TXP50ST60's - the final hurrah! - would you like to grab one of these at the £799.95 price?

Keep me posted - they will be gone in a couple of days I'd guess,
    Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭ablelocks

I got an unexpected delivery of a very few TXP50ST60's - the final hurrah! - would you like to grab one of these at the £799.95 price?

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc
    Hi John,

as per my pm yesterday, this would make more sense for me than the GT60 so if you still have one can you reserve one for me and I'll confirm order in the afternoon,

is delivery and 5 year warranty included?

thanks,

able

ablelocks wrote: »

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc
    Hi John,

as per my pm yesterday, this would make more sense for me than the GT60 so if you still have one can you reserve one for me and I'll confirm order in the afternoon,

is delivery and 5 year warranty included?

thanks,

able
    Able,

5 year warranty is included - delivery would be £29.95

Thanks again & keep me posted,

John Mc & Crew

or a benq1070 projector.

thanks
    TrabPC,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi Trab,

You can get us here in the store on 0044 333 900 0070 :)

Or if you'd like to PM me your contact details I can call you to get the ball rolling.

There isn't any glasses included with the projector.  These would be a separate purchase.  Current price on the glasses is £79.95.

Chris 
    Your Web site shows 1 set included with projector so ill take that plus the extra 2. With the yamaha amp and the £50 panasonic bd player.

I'll PM you now.

TKS.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

Hi John,

Any chance to get those delivered to Dublin? http://www.richersounds.com/product/floorstanders/tannoy/mercury-v4/tann-v4-dk-oak

Cheers,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Denis, absolutely no problem.

We have these in stock and delivery would be £12.99.

If you want to drop me a PM with a contact number we'll have them sent tomorrow for Monday delivery. You could collect them from the depot on Saturday as well if you wanted them for the weekend.

ATB

Dave

Hi Denis, absolutely no problem.

We have these in stock and delivery would be £12.99.

If you want to drop me a PM with a contact number we'll have them sent tomorrow for Monday delivery. You could collect them from the depot on Saturday as well if you wanted them for the weekend.

ATB

Dave
    Cheers Dave,  PM sent

Hi Dave, any chance to come back to me today? I'd like to get it earlier next week.

Denisoftus wrote: »
    Hi Dave, any chance to come back to me today? I'd like to get it earlier next week.

Hi Denis,

Dave is off over the weekend.  Spied the PM there.  

If you'd like to call us on 0044 333 900 0070.  Or PM me with a contact number I can give you a call to sort the order out.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

John & co.,

Almost ready to pull the trigger on the Denon AVRX2000 - do you have stock again and most importantly at the £249 price? Will likely collect this week (exact day tbc) if you do. Can you let me know?

Just need to figure out a way to get it into the house and install it without herself noticing there's another new addition to the family.........Mission Impossible V

John & co.,

Almost ready to pull the trigger on the Denon AVRX2000 - do you have stock again and most importantly at the £249 price? Will likely collect this week (exact day tbc) if you do. Can you let me know?

Just need to figure out a way to get it into the house and install it without herself noticing there's another new addition to the family.........Mission Impossible V
    Hey ButtersSuki.

The deal on the AVRX2000 finished on Saturday and the price has now been put back to £329
    I'll need to check with John to see if there is anything we can do on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

:eek: Ah jaysus..........

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.