If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SALE STARTS DECEMBER 26TH - 10AM!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

Denisoftus wrote: »
    Hi Dave, any chance to come back to me today? I'd like to get it earlier next week.

Thanks.
    Hi Denis,

Dave is off over the weekend.  Spied the PM there.  

If you'd like to call us on 0044 333 900 0070.  Or PM me with a contact number I can give you a call to sort the order out.

Chris
    Thanks,

Call you tomorrow.

D.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

:eek: Ah jaysus..........

I'll Deffo hold the £249.95 price for you for a couple of days - just in the hope that you get caught smuggling it in :)

Keep us posted,

ATVB

John mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

at John,

You're a star. I'll make it up to you :)

And anyway, you know you'll get me again! 

Hi folks,

Will be in Belfast Town early on Thursday morning for a fly in visit so will pick up the AVRx2000 then.

Ta!

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭peterobrien100

Hi Guys,

I am making an enquiry to see if the Sony BDS790 Multi-regional blu-ray player is available along with the Pioneer SCLX57 Amplifier at sales prices ! Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Peter, thanks for the post.

The Pioneer is priced at £919.95 in the sale with the Sony 790 at £159.95.

This Sony player is a 2 year old player now and I would recommend looking at the Panasonic DMPBDT500 which is a newer player and also gets a 5* What Hifi review.

Performance wise it's much better and was a lot more expensive previously but it's not just £179.95.

The total for the Panasonic, Pioneer and delivery would be £1115.

Alternatively, I would recommend the Yamaha RXA1030 as a better alternative to the SCLX57. We can do a Yamaha 1030, Panasonic blu ray and delivery for £1145.

The Pioneer is a very bright receiver on the treble aspect and I would really only pair this with specific speakers. The Yamaha is a lot more forgiving and is a much better all-rounder. It's much better for music also.

I have the Yamaha 1010 (older model) and use it with RX speakers and the combination works well but I previously had a Pioneer and had to sell it on as it would have cut the ears.

Hope that helps but keep us posted.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Trantor

Hi Guys,

I need to replace my old Onkyo 606, with the usual "broken" HDMI ports problem.
    I'm looking at the 2 Pioneers SCLX57 or SC2023.
    Just wondering if they would be a bit overkill for my Radius 10HD 5.1 setup?
    I do mostly watch Blu-ray and stream FLAC thru my Squeezebox (Windows Homeserver).

Thanks, Wolfgang (Dublin)

Trantor wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I need to replace my old Onkyo 606, with the usual "broken" HDMI ports problem.
    I'm looking at the 2 Pioneers SCLX57 or SC2023.
    Just wondering if they would be a bit overkill for my Radius 10HD 5.1 setup?
    I do mostly watch Blu-ray and stream FLAC thru my Squeezebox (Windows Homeserver).

Thanks, Wolfgang (Dublin)
    Trantor,

many thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you - I've been out of the office for the last few days..

Apologies for the hassle with your Onkyo 606 - they are repairable, but the technology has overtaken them to be honest at this stage!

I have a couple of the excellent Pioneer SC1223 brand new boxed that I would clear at £449.95 / €549.99 which is £250 off the original price and they are a great sounding unit!
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/pioneer/sc1223/pion-sc1223-blk

On the SC2023 we are at £649.95 / €949.99 and we have these in stock in the central warehouse for delivery no problem.

Either of these would be ideal partners for your excellent R90HD kit.

The SCLX57 is also available but is possibly a little over the top for your requirements ( but would be excellent!) - its still reduced to £919.95, stock is tiight but it's still available at the moment.

Thanks again Wolfgang and as ever keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Picked up the Denon this morning - thanks again John & crew.

Managed to get in in the house but have it in a wardrobe until the weekend for set-up. 

I'll be busy practicing my "What? Are you going mad, that's always been there" over the next few days. :rolleyes:

Managed to get in in the house but have it in a wardrobe until the weekend for set-up. 

I'll be busy practicing my "What? Are you going mad, that's always been there" over the next few days. :rolleyes:
    Butter,

Its a charade we all have to go through - but really we should just admit to it - she knows what you are at anyway..:D

Thanks again - the Biz is much appreciated and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

Hi Denis,

If you'd like to call us on 0044 333 900 0070.  Or PM me with a contact number I can give you a call to sort the order out.

Chris
    Got the speakers today, very happy, cheers guys!

Hi Denis,

Chris
    Got the speakers today, very happy, cheers guys!
    Denis,

thanks a million for the business and the post - it's always great when Customers take the time to come back and post - Much appreciated :D

Enjoy!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Butter,

Its a charade we all have to go through - but really we should just admit to it - she knows what you are at anyway..:D

Thanks again - the Biz is much appreciated and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    PM sent……hopefully….:rolleyes:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.