If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SALE STARTS DECEMBER 26TH - 10AM!

Options
  • 23-12-2013 10:21pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Guys the Sale newsletter is available for download now here:

http://www.richersounds.com/static/rs.catalogue.pdf

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭love that turbo

Was decided on the Harmon Kardon but Demon AVRX 2000 is very tempting. 

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/denon/avrx2000/deno-avrx2000

( I'd agree with you!)..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭red bellied

Will the Panasonic TXP50ST60B plasma be available for delivery to boards.ie people and if it is, what is the cost of shipping it to Sligo?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭jaytobe

Are those prices given in euros also?

Will the Panasonic TXP50ST60B plasma be available for delivery to boards.ie people and if it is, what is the cost of shipping it to Sligo?

Thanks
    RB,

apologies for the dealy getting back to you.

The 50ST60 is available forshipping ( stocks permitting!) at £799.95 / €979.99 with shipping at £29.95.

Apologies for the delay again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Dessie8

Hi John, I would like a pair of Tannoy Mercury V1 please in black.

Dessie8 wrote: »
    Hi John, I would like a pair of Tannoy Mercury V1 please in black.
    Dessie*,

no problem - they were late arrivals and we didnt get an allocation of them but we expect them in on January 2nd again - They only come in Dark Walnut! if you would like to order a set of the Dark walnut V1's at just £79.95 - just drop us a PM or an email to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will reserve a pair for you.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/standmount-speakers/tannoy/mercury-v1/tann-mercury-v1-oak

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

jaytobe wrote: »
    Are those prices given in euros also?
    Jaytobe,

the pricing in the Richer Sounds newsletter is in Pounds - if I quote a price here we will generally try to quote it in both pounds and Euro - if yuo want to get a rough conversion of any price in the catalogue, we will guarantee a euro rate of .81 at the moment - ( you may be better off purchasing in sterling and letting your bank or credit card provider do the conversion for you - but some Customers want a firm price at time pf purchase) .

We are happy to quote a fixed 'spot' price in euro on any product - if you are wondering, post us or drop us a line to sales@richersounds.ie

We accept payment either in Pounds or Euro no problem,

Thanks for the post - interesting question!

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭red bellied

Thanks

Just bought it.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭love that turbo

http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/denon/avrx2000/deno-avrx2000

( I'd agree with you!)..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    That Demon is just too good of a price. PM sent. Please take my money before I change my mind again. 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Twatter

Hi i was looking at the Samsung UE32F5500 1080p. On the website it states available instore only. Is there a way of checking the belfast stock level online or do i need to phone them? I'd hardly get to them by close of business today but i could go tomorrow if they were in stock. I had been considering a Samsung UE32F4500 in my local electrical shop until i saw this. Am i right in thinking that the only difference between the two is that the 5500 is full hd compared with the hd ready 4500? They both have built in wifi don't they?
    Thanks

Twatter wrote: »
    Hi i was looking at the Samsung UE32F5500 1080p. On the website it states available instore only. Is there a way of checking the belfast stock level online or do i need to phone them? I'd hardly get to them by close of business today but i could go tomorrow if they were in stock. I had been considering a  Samsung UE32F4500 in my local electrical shop until i saw this. Am i right in thinking that the only difference between the two is that the 5500 is full hd compared with the hd ready 4500? They both have built in wifi don't they?
    Thanks
    Twatter,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you!

The 32F45 and 32F55 both have wifi built in no problem - the big difference is that the UE32F5500 is Full 1080P HD

We have decent stocks in-store in Belfast at the moment so I'd say you should eb fine if you are coming in this afternoon or tomorrow morning..

Thanks and again apologies for the delay getting back to you,

best regards,

John Mc & Crew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭joeperry

Hi Richersounds, do you have the [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Panasonic TXP42ST60B in stock for delivery to Dublin? [/font]

joeperry wrote: »
    Hi Richersounds, do you have the [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Panasonic TXP42ST60B in stock for delivery to Dublin? [/font]
    Joe, we have been completely cleaned out over the last 1 1/2 days of the 42ST60 - its a really great deal at the £599.95 price - but we still have a good few in our central warehouse and we can squeeze a Boardie one out for you no problem at £599.95 with delivery at £19.95 - we have a shipment leaving tomorrow - if you are rapid we could probably squeeze your onto that one if you would like to go ahead..

If you would like to grab one just drop us a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout to get your delivery arranged,

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist at all,
    ATVB,

John Mc & Crew  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭joeperry

joeperry wrote: »
    Joe, we have been completely cleaned out over the last 1 1/2 days of the 42ST60 - its a really great deal at the £599.95 price - but we still have a good few in our central warehouse and we can squeeze a Boardie one out for you no problem at £599.95 with delivery at £19.95 - we have a shipment leaving tomorrow - if you are rapid we could probably squeeze your onto that one if you would like to go ahead..

If you would like to grab one just drop us a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout to get your delivery arranged,

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist at all,
    ATVB,

John Mc & Crew  
    Hi John, after some last minute looking at specs it seems this tv ain't as good for gaming as i'd like. Would you happen to have any of the previous model the Panasonic TXP42ST50 still in stock by any chance? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭whitebriar

Guys do you have a boardsie Stephens day sale price on the Denon Avrx3000 ?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

whitebriar wrote: »
    Hi White,

The best price we can offer on the AVRX3000 is £499.95.  Got these in stock and ready to go if you're interested.

Chris

Just checked it out in 2 hifistores in the ROI, one in Dublin an done in Limerick - €902 and €849 eeeekkkkkk! if you wanted a fixed Euro price from us we are currently at €617.99...

Its a great amp and we should all really be supporting Denon as they are gradually moving all their European back office ops to Ireland ( for both Denon & Marantz) - the 1st major AV company to go this way..

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭whitebriar

Excellent lads,I'll take it at that sterling 499 price and I will collect it in Belfast on Thursday if that is ok,I'd expect to be in Belfast for lunchtime.

What are your opening times up there? I will be driving up from Arklow.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Johnnio13

Guys - looking at getting 2*Logitech UE Air. Would you have these available instore in Belfast.
    I've tried the store finder on the website but its telling me Glasgow is the closest.
    Could you have a look. Could prob pick up in store on Thursday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Gents,

Happy New Year to y'all in RS

Do ye still have any of the Denon AVRX2000's at the £249 price?

Ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,732 ✭✭✭micks_address

Hi john,
    Just wondering if you have anything in the sale which would compete or better a denon 3310 but in a smaller size? Driving monitor audio radius hds
    Cheers.
    Mick

Excellent lads,I'll take it at that sterling 499 price and I will collect it in Belfast on Thursday if that is ok,I'd expect to be in Belfast for lunchtime.

What are your opening times up there? I will be driving up from Arklow.
    Apologies for the delay getting back to you - we have them in stock no problem - just drop us your contact details if you get a chance and we will get the order up on the system for you to make your collection faster!

It's a doddle of a drive up now from Arklow - you only hit 2 sets of traffic lights between the outskirts of Arklow and the shop! If you are going for lunch / snack head to Harlem next door to the Ulster Hall http://www.harlembelfast.com/ it's a great spot!

We are open from 11-7 today, but if you are running early or late just give us a shout and we will open up specially for you..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Gents,

Happy New Year to y'all in RS

Do ye still have any of the Denon AVRX2000's at the £249 price?

Ta.
    Butter,

we tend to reserve our AVRX2000's for our nicer / better Customers ;)..

We are just temporarily out of stock in Belfast, more in early next week - we have loads left in the central warehouse so we would even ship YOU one if you wanted one direct from Manchester...

They are a cracking amp for just £249.95 - I see they are still online in the ROI for between €509 - €579!!! :eek:

Hope you had a great Christmas ( where the heck can you squeeze in / how will you be allowed another gadget??)

Thanks as ever and keep Mc posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

Hi john,
    Just wondering if you have anything in the sale which would compete or better a denon 3310 but in a smaller size? Driving monitor audio radius hds
    Cheers.
    Mick
    Mick,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - is it in height or width you need it more compact?

The AVR3310 is actually a really good unit, but I know its a bit bulky - unfortunately pretty much all decent AV receivers are approx the same width at around 440mm - but there are some reasonable units around now that are slightly slimmer in height such as the Marantz NR1604 which works really well with the Radius system.

http://www.marantz.co.uk/uk/products/pages/productdetails.aspx?catid=networkproducts&subcatid=avreceiver&productid=nr1604

Its 4K ready, has Internet radio, Airplay, DLNA and it sounds great,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Johnnio13 wrote: »
    Guys - looking at getting 2*Logitech UE Air. Would you have these available instore in Belfast.
    I've tried the store finder on the website but its telling me Glasgow is the closest.
    Could you have a look. Could prob pick up in store on Thursday.
    Apologies for the storefinder issue, we are aware of it and we are trying to get our marketing guys in Richer Towers to sort it out for us!

We do have the Logitech UE AIR's in stock at the moment, but stock is very tight and they are one per Household at the moment - if you would like to get us to hold one for you 'till end of Biz on Thursday just drop us a line with your contact details and I'll get the lads to pop an order up on the system for you asap to guarantee the stock,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi john,
    Cheers.
    Mick
    Mick,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - is it in height or width you need it more compact?

The AVR3310 is actually a really good unit, but I know its a bit bulky - unfortunately pretty much all decent AV receivers are approx the same width at around 440mm - but there are some reasonable units around now that are slightly slimmer in height such as the Marantz NR1604 which works really well with the Radius system.

http://www.marantz.co.uk/uk/products/pages/productdetails.aspx?catid=networkproducts&subcatid=avreceiver&productid=nr1604

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John,

I dont mind the width, its actually the depth thats a bit tight on my av shelf with the 3310 and i've always been told the combination of the denon and monitor audio speakers run a bit 'bright'

i wouldnt want to downgrade though

What would the Marantz come in at pricewise? And would you be interested in a swap for my 3310 :)

Cheers,
    Mick

Hi john,
    Cheers.
    Mick
    Mick,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John,

I dont mind the width, its actually the depth thats a bit tight on my av shelf with the 3310 and i've always been told the combination of the denon and monitor audio speakers run a bit 'bright'

What would the Marantz come in at pricewise? And would you be interested in a swap for my 3310 :)

Cheers,
    Mick
    Mick,

I'm happy to do the NR1604 at £449.95, unfortunately as we are selling the Denon AVRX3000 now at just £499.95 we wouldnt take your 3310, but you should get a decent price for it on www.adverts.ie - I know you really look after your kit so I guess it will be immaculate..

The NR1604 is a fair bit shallower than the monster AVR3310 at 367mm deep compared to the Denon at 404mm - but as ever remember that is before cables!

On the 'downgrade' I cant honestly say that the 1640 amps will be as good as your 3310 - but the new Denon AVRX4000 is a stunning piece of kit and is 379mm deep so you woud save a bit there?

http://www.denon.co.uk/uk/product/pages/product-detail.aspx?catid=hometheatre&subid=avreceivers&productid=avrx4000

Thanaks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi john,
    Cheers.
    Mick
    Mick,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John,

Cheers,
    Mick
    Mick,

I'm happy to do the NR1604 at £449.95, unfortunately as we are selling the Denon AVRX3000 now at just £499.95 we wouldnt take your 3310, but you should get a decent price for it on www.adverts.ie - I know you really look after your kit so I guess it will be immaculate..

The NR1604 is a fair bit shallower than the monster AVR3310 at 367mm deep compared to the Denon at 404mm - but as ever remember that is before cables!

On the 'downgrade' I cant honestly say that the 1640 amps will be as good as your 3310 - but the new Denon AVRX4000 is a stunning piece of kit and is 379mm deep so you woud save a bit there?

http://www.denon.co.uk/uk/product/pages/product-detail.aspx?catid=hometheatre&subid=avreceivers&productid=avrx4000

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John,

You can shoot me a price on the Denon if you want.. I've learned down through the years that unfortunately the price I get back on kit when i try to sell is very very dissapointing!

Cheers,
    Mick

• Advertisement

Hi john,
    Cheers.
    Mick
    Mick,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John,

Cheers,
    Mick
    Mick,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John,

You can shoot me a price on the Denon if you want.. I've learned down through the years that unfortunately the price I get back on kit when i try to sell is very very dissapointing!

Cheers,
    Mick
    'I've learned down through the years that unfortunately the price I get back on kit when i try to sell is very very dissapointing!'

Mick, - how do you think I feel - we are always dissapointed :eek:- we can do the Denon AVRX4000 at £734 / €899.99 delivered.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.