Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband speed in Tramore, Waterford

Options
  • 23-12-2013 11:44pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

Are you have issues in Tramore with Broadband? I'm getting download speeds of 0.34mb down and 0.14mb up. Ping is fine. (51ms)

Is there a problem in the area? A quick google is showing that I don't seem to be alone. 

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

faceman wrote: »
    Hi there,

Are you have issues in Tramore with Broadband? I'm getting download speeds of 0.34mb down and 0.14mb up. Ping is fine. (51ms)

Is there a problem in the area? A quick google is showing that I don't seem to be alone. 

Thanks.
    Hi faceman

There were a few issues which have been resolved however it's best to contayct broadband support where they will be able to run a few tests on your line. Broadband support can be contacted on 1890260260.

Cheers

Al

Advertisement