Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Decent iPhone 5 car charger

• 23-12-2013 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any decent iPhone 5 chargers as I've bought a few cheaper ones and they just break. Ideally a charger that won't bring up that non apple charging device warning on the phone or do all the car charger ones do that? The charger won't get a lot of use but still a useful thing to have in the car. Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

I bought a belkin one that works just fine.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,737 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Bpmull wrote: »
    Ideally a charger that won't bring up that non apple charging device warning on the phone

What difference does it make once it charges it?
    I got the GF an ciggy-USB adaptor and an iPhone Lightning Cable from the €2 shop on Georges Street, Dublin, they even sync no problem with iTunes.

Works a treat. Its not an every day requirement but just for those times when your out and about and its dropping low.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

I've four cheap ones I got from DX.com and one from a two euro store that worked fine for a few months then they all stopped working within a week of each other which I thought was strange, maybe to do with a software update or something. I bought an 'iWantIt' 3 metre lightning cable in PC world on Saturday for €17 and it's far better quality than the OEM Apple one you get with the phone. Highly recommend it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

I got a cheap enough in car set off EBAY :)

The phone holder , charger all for under a tenner :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement