Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Springsteen and I

Options
  • 24-12-2013 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

Just saw this advertised on sky for next weekend, looking forward to this, as the cinema is nowhere near me when it was on in July.

Springsteen and I
    (Documentary)

Time - 21:00 to 22:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes long).
    When - Saturday 28th December on Sky Arts 1

Time - 17:30 to 19:00 (1 hour and 30 minutes long).
    When - Sunday 29th December on Sky Arts 1

Fans of Bruce Springsteen reveal what his music means to them and tell heart-warming anecdotes about the times they met, danced or sang with The Boss. Produced by Ridley Scott.
    (New, Dolby Stereo, Widescreen)

For more info: http://www.springsteenandi.com/

SPRINGSTEEN & I (Official Trailer)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

happy christmas :)

Merry Christmas :)

Bruce Springsteen - Merry Christmas Baby

Springsteen & I - Extended Clip

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

If I paid to see this in the cinema, I would have been very disappointed.

Very few of the people interviewed had anything interesting to offer with the exeption of the girl pulled up on stage during Dancing in the dark and the Elvis impersonator dueting, in full Elvis atire.

I was amazed that a young girl who claimed to be a fan since "last April" made it into the final cut, or the couple dancing around their kitchen that claimed to be massive fans but admitted they'd never seen him live?!

Where were the fans that travel the world following him? or the interesting stories from those who have met him?

As I said, disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭The Swordsman

Watched this yesterday and most of it was an embarrassing freak show. For large parts of it, I was asking myself if these people were for real. The woman who said she used to show her baby a picture of Bruce and call him Daddy was very strange and the guy that was dumped was a little disturbing though Bruce's reaction was great.

Agree about the Elvis guy - he was great. The clips of Bruce were fantastic in particular the montage of Born to Run at the end was really well done.

Looking forward to the new album tomorrow week.

Advertisement