Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shimano R320 - top of the range cycling shoes, two pairs brand new in box size EU43

Options
  • 24-12-2013 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭

I have two pairs of Shimano's top of the range road cycling shoe available for sale. They are brand new and never used, with all original packaging and in the box.
    Please have a look at this link to a review of these shoes for more details, especially the photos where they show the heat moulding process to customise the shoe and insole also with inserts. http://road.cc/content/review/77542-shimano-r320-shoes

It is the R320 SPD-SL which is the latest top end model from Shimano. It has all the features you would expect to see on a shoe of this standard including a thin and stiff carbon sole, excellent ventilation, custom-fit insoles which can be moulded for varied arch support, and also heat mouldable upper to create a personalised fit. They're the same model used by any Pro team/rider who uses Shimano shoes including big names such Boasson Hagen, Gerrans and Marcel Kittel.

They are worth £300 so over €350. Both pairs I have are size EU 43. I'd be willing to sell them for almost half the retail price at €200 each. If you need Shimano or Look cleats too let me know and I'll see what I can do. Let me know if you need any more information or technical details. I would be willing to post if necessary but collection from Limerick would be great too.

285828.jpg

Advertisement