Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent kitchen + dining room?

Options
  • 24-12-2013 1:19am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭

OK, so the entire family is in Dublin for Christmas. Around 22 people in all and none of our little flats and houses is large enough to seat the lot down at a single table. And my seven year old kid's in bits that she won't be able to have christmas with the cousins. So here's the question:

Is there any place around town which can be rented for dinner on Christmas day (evening)? That's rented by the day and has a reasonable kitchen and seating for around 22 people? We're not looking for beds or anything all that complicated. Just a place to cook, sit down and eat.

Ideas?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Bit late in the day.

I'd say you chances are slim to absolutely fecking none.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Thanks for the answers -- it's as much a family political thing as it is a space thing. Sigh. Still, I told my kid I'd ask boards for advice and she seemed happy with that :)

Have a good christmas!

Advertisement