Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching for book in Ennis/locally

• 24-12-2013 1:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if this book is on sale in town or nearby?
    A Daughter's Odyssey: A Memoir

by Ghislaine De Regge

Meant to order it . Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭crazyguy01

You could try An Sceal Eile in the market, sorry but don't have the number. They have some rarities, first editions, don't know any more than that, I am strictly crime fiction :-)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

If you are still looking for it, try Oxfam across from O'Brien's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭periodictable

Thanks guys-it's privately printed through Amazon so I've ordered it.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

No problem, good to hear you got sorted anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Shadow Walker

Have you tried abebooks online, they have it for $7.99 plus shipping

Stock Image
    A Daughter's Odyssey: A Memoir
    De Regge, Ghislaine
    Bookseller: Paperbackshop-US
    (Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.)
    Bookseller Rating:
    Quantity Available: > 20
    ISBN: 9781484151358

Print on Demand
    Price: US$ 7.89
    Convert Currency
    Shipping: US$ 3.99
    Within U.S.A.
    Destination, Rates & Speeds
    Book Description: CREATESPACE 01/12/2013, 2013. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from US This item is printed on demand. Bookseller Inventory # IH-9781484151358

Bookseller & Payment Information | More Books from this Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

• Advertisement

Got it thanks though with ABEBOOKS it was a heck of alot cheaper!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Shadow Walker

I didn't bother checking what the shipping to Ireland would be but I've gotten quite a few books from popular fiction to woodwork tutorials and I find them very good. I think it's like Amazon on the one hand versus "the rest" at Abebooks.:D

I didn't bother checking what the shipping to Ireland would be but I've gotten quite a few books from popular fiction to woodwork tutorials and I find them very good. I think it's like Amazon on the one hand versus "the rest" at Abebooks.:D
    I had understood it was just published by Amazon so I didn't bother going to Abebooks, which I usually do. The search choice is superb whereas Amazon is pretty generic.

Advertisement