Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merry Christmas

Options
  • 24-12-2013 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

I just wanted to say a "Merry Christmas" and "Thanks" to everyone who makes this forum so interesting and informative and lets not forget the moderators, who are themselves a wealth of information.

I have come to rely on "here" for all my local information on what's going on in and around Greystones and I really appreciate everyone's posts

Here''s hoping that 2014 will be a happy and more prosperous one for us all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

11503389984_aa8882f47d_c.jpg
    Cheers everyone, roll on 2014 by pixbyjohn , on Flickr
    Many thanks to the Moderators, DD9090, mango salsa.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Merry Christmas Everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Wayne_M

wardie214 wrote: »
    I just wanted to say a "Merry Christmas" and "Thanks" to everyone who makes this forum so interesting and informative and lets not forget the modulators, who are themselves a wealth of information.

I have come to rely on "here" for all my local information on what's going on in and around Greystones and I really appreciate everyone's posts

Here''s hoping that 2014 will be a happy and more prosperous one for us all.

Likewise- Best wishes to all, and all the best for 2014!

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Happy Christmas everyone

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement