Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling helpline from abroad

Options
  • 24-12-2013 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭

Hi I need to get my online account unlocked and I am not in Ireland at the moment. Is there a way I can talk to someone from abroad? I can't seem to get through to the 365 365 number. I tried the 4470 number but I'm not getting any answer. Thank you for any help, this is kind of urgent 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Truley,

Thanks for getting in touch.

BOI365 can be contacted from abroad on 00353 1 4044000 and representatives will be available until 6pm this evening.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

I don't know if this makes a difference but I am calling from South Korea. Every time I call that number I seem to be connecting to a random Korean person's number :confused:  Don't know what to do.  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Truley,

The number above should work from any country. If you can't connect to that number, you could try calling your branch and a representative can connect you to BOI365.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭dealhunter1985

people really need to start using Google more..

http://www.howtocallabroad.com/results.php?callfrom=korea_south&callto=ireland

001 + 353 + 1 4044000

• Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭Richard

That's a very good point - 00 is the international code from many places particularly most european countries but it's different around the world. 

US/Canada is 011, for example.  

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

Thank you, I got through to them. I didn't know about the 001 prefix

Happy Christmas 

Advertisement