Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2013 - The Year that was

Options
  • 24-12-2013 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭

What a year 2013 was....we had it all.
    • Local political drama (Willie Nolan not securing the FF nomination for the local elections in 2014),
    • over hyped government tosh masking serious cracks in the economy (The Gathering),
    • Mayo football's unsuccessful crack at Sam and
    • the calamity of searching for tickets for the final,
    • Mayo's FG depities (Mulherin & O'Mahoney) plastic abortion stance,
    • Job losses in Baxter
    • SF having their Ard Fheis in Inda's back yard - that was a gud 'un!
    • Mayo's most picturesque, from here.
    • Cinemas, zebra crossing and roundabouts
    • Poor public servants, Boo Hoo - Mayo County Council's 12 day sick average.
    I'm sure I have missed some others and with 2014 fast approaching, it has the making of another interesting year.

Plus local elections to gorge ourselves on.....:D

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Mayo minors win AI title.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

yop wrote: »
    Mayo minors win AI title.

what a day that was :D

285961.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Super hoop

Mod Note: keep spamming this forum and u will be banned. It wasn't funny the 1st time and the 4th time is getting boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

My first time away from Mayo and Ireland for Xmas, will miss the craic over the Xmas period

Advertisement