Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Merry Christmas to All

• 24-12-2013 3:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,655 ✭✭✭✭

Here's hoping for a few Lukaku goals in the stocking for all and a bag of soot for Aaron Ramsey.

Merry Christmas to all and their loved ones!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,757 ✭✭✭smokingman

Have a good one all, been fun hanging round you guys for advice yet again this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Happy Christmas all. I'd say Happy New Year but our year runs August to May!!

Instead may we all have a profitable last 20 GWs!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,605 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Happy Christmas to all indeed

Although FPL wise I wish each and every one of you a miserable time, may all your captain choices go wrong and all your differentials fail badly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

The weather in Dublin has reminded me why I left Ireland...

I've asked Santa for Lukuku and Walcott hat-tricks in 3-0 wins for Everton and Arsenal. No need to be greedy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,655 ✭✭✭✭CSF

roryc wrote: »
    The weather in Dublin has reminded me why I left Ireland...

I've asked Santa for Lukuku and Walcott hat-tricks in 3-0 wins for Everton and Arsenal. No need to be greedy.
    As long as he brings you the Lukaku hattrick I've no real problem with you getting the Walcott hattrick too....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭8-10

As a Liverpool fan, Santa has already come early with a top of the table present. :)

Fantasy-wise, please get Vorm fit again soon and Cabaye to keep on scoring.

Merry Christmas to all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭BNMC

Happy Christmas folks.

Here's hoping for a shit 2014 for the 316,156 people ahead of me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Benimar

Happy Christmas all. May your speculative punts be good ones (especially if I have them too :D)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,756 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Happy Christmas to all,hoping to make some better decisions over Christmas period to see some green arrows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Happy Christmas folks. Having long sworn off Internet forums the fact I'm still posting here 4 months and 600 odd posts later says it all about the posters here!

Have a good one...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Merry Christmas everyone, I've been here just over a year now...and boy does it feel longer :pac: Don't worry that's a good thing I swear :P

Ye're all a great bunch really and it makes me feel much better about my addiction when there's people to share and talk things out. My Christmas wish is to finally see Mickey Turner score so I can finally put that gif I load up every week to good use.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭dasa29

Merry Christmas everybody.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Heading off to bed now after just putting together a fairly serious IKEA childs kitchen, 4 kids for Santy tomorrow so unlike last year I'm gonna try to stay away from the computer and this forum in particular for the day.
    Looking forward to Stephens's already though.
    Happy Christmas to all who frequent here, as others have said(who doesn't love a pat on the back) ye're a great bunch, I don't always agree with ye but it's great to be able to have the bit of chat and banter about football and our stupid addiction.
    Only one week to new years where we'll have to do this all over again:D

My Christmas FPL wish is for a couple of Spurs players to make themselves viable assets for my team, I feel dirty having none:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,211 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Happy Christmas FSAers, here's hoping for a magical Stephen's Day return FPL-wise which I need badly considering I'm outside the top 400k at present!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

Happy Christmas all! If I followed all the advice here I'd be much higher up the table!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭Invincible

Hope ye are all having a wonderful Christmas and not getting distracted about your captain choice for tomorrow. May ye win whatever league ye are in*

*As long as I'm not in the same league :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

Happy Christmas to all and hoping King Luis makes us all even happier tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Happy Christmas folks, Like Mr. P a year here now with you guys, Heres hoping Santa does Ramseys cruciate for Christmas

Advertisement