Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fiat F115 tractor

• 24-12-2013 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello i was looking at a Fiat F115 for sale and it had a hose coming out of the back end up to the back window- about 2 feet long- with a makeshift type breather on it.. does anyone know why this would be done- the oil was leaking out of it after i took it for a drive..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭sandydan

sounds like a pressurized back end to me , could it be overheating? or is it diverted from oil return from spool valves for use as separate oil return when using say a log splitter or some machine with its own a spool valve system.I would ask a lot of questions or get a mechanic to check it!

Advertisement