Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs with live music New Year's Eve

Options
  • 24-12-2013 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, just wondered if you've any suggestions on where to go NYE.
    Looking for a pub with a live band/music. Other than that, not fussed.
    Tallaght ideally but generally South Dublin.

Thanks and Happy Christmas!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭bullpost

Purty Kitchen in Dun Laoghaire have the Camembert quartet of Late Late Show fame on that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭Payton

The Old Mill, The kiltipper bar, Ahearns all have live music on nye and I think the speaker Connelly also.
    Have a great one :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Payton wrote: »
    The Old Mill, The kiltipper bar, Ahearns all have live music on nye and I think the speaker Connelly also.
    Have a great one :-)

Yeah I normally head to the Mill but I don't fancy it this year.
    Aherne's sounds good...is it a good buzz on NYE? It's been years since I was there.
    Have a great one yourself! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭darragh16

Molloys in the village has been done up and they have bands in there nowadays

fussyonion wrote: »
    Yeah I normally head to the Mill but I don't fancy it this year.
    Aherne's sounds good...is it a good buzz on NYE? It's been years since I was there.
    Have a great one yourself! :)

It's been s few years since I've been out on Nye...just gets messy I prefer to spend it with family. But I do drink in ahearns and tbh it's a nice place with a decent pint. The mill can get a bit rough they just seem to be letting anyone in, as a mate says "Saturday night is fight night" :-)
    I'll be in kiltipper later and let you know who's playing there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

The Goat has live music on NYE

darragh16 wrote: »
    Molloys in the village has been done up and they have bands in there nowadays

I forgot about Molloys, I heard it got a make over which was badly needed. Ahh brings back memories of spending my reckless youth in Fables.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Payton wrote: »
    It's been s few years since I've been out on Nye...just gets messy I prefer to spend it with family. But I do drink in ahearns and tbh it's a nice place with a decent pint. The mill can get a bit rough they just seem to be letting anyone in, as a mate says "Saturday night is fight night" :-)
    I'll be in kiltipper later and let you know who's playing there.

You're dead right about the Mill..I won't go near the place on a Saturday night, it's crazy and messy.
    Thanks for your help, if you manage to find out who's on in the Kiltipper :)

fussyonion wrote: »
    You're dead right about the Mill..I won't go near the place on a Saturday night, it's crazy and messy.
    Thanks for your help, if you manage to find out who's on in the Kiltipper :)

Band called The Real McCoy are playing in kiltipper on NYE.

Advertisement