Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to Ashbourne bus on Stephens day

Options
  • 24-12-2013 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

I need to get from Dublin to Ashourne on St. Stephens day and I thought the Ashbourne bus was the 103, however the Stephens day timetable on Bus Eireann site lists the 103 as Dublin-Kells? I cant find a listing for Ashbourne . Im not used to this route. Can someone please tell me if there is a Dublin-Ashbourne bus running on Stephens day? Which one??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭gipi

If you use the journey planner on the bus eireann website it will give you times for the bus journey you need.

A quick check listed a number of buses to Ashbourne on 26th Dec.
    http://journeyplanner.buseireann.ie/jp/bin/query.exe/en?ld=std&currentCSS=theme_be&OK#focus

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Ruthie-Roux

thanks a million, I have it sorted now. I am heading for Argos in Ashbourne retail park. Any idea what stop I should get off at?

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DieselPowered

I need to get from Dublin to Ashourne on St. Stephens day and I thought the Ashbourne bus was the 103, however the Stephens day timetable on Bus Eireann site lists the 103 as Dublin-Kells? I cant find a listing for Ashbourne . Im not used to this route. Can someone please tell me if there is a Dublin-Ashbourne bus running on Stephens day? Which one??

The Dublin-Navan-Kells bus is the 109

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Ask if there is a stop for the retail park itself. It is at the north end of the village: http://ashbourneretailpark.ie/location.html so either the Johns Wood stop or the Pillo Hotel stop.

Advertisement