Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas day for people alone in Cork.

Options
  • 24-12-2013 10:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi folks,

My Spanish housemate will be alone on Christmas day. Is there anything she can do in the city? Is there a social club or some sort of social dinner thing for people in her situation to do in the city?

I would invite her to my house but I live in Tipperary in a really tiny village and she won't be able to get back for work on the 26th.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Jeez, I hope ye can find something for her :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

I know someone's Spanish housemate who's alone as well, they should hang out!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭eyescreamcone

It's for reasons like this that I think pubs should have a licence for Xmas day.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Folks, I have just noticed that the OP has shown up as banned (:confused: I know) meaning he can't access PMs. If anyone knows him IRL, please put us in contact as I think I can sort this out for the housemate...

Advertisement