Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas

Options
  • 24-12-2013 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭

From the Harry haters to the AVB lovers and all in between, I hope everyone on here has a happy and peaceful Christmas. Lets hope for a prosperous new year for the spurs regardless of who is charge!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

Happy Xmas folks, here's to a new adventure, all part of the rollercoaster that is Spurs, we should be used to it at this stage, enjoy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Lets hope Sherwood really is Levy and Arry's messiah and not just a naughty yid boy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Fantastic forum, great contributors, unfortunately some are MIA. Anyhoo have a fab day to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Happy Christmas to one and all.

Timmy Deadwoods Blue and White Army!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 645 ✭✭✭loveBBhate

Happy Xmas from one of the big dogs over here at LFC :) x P.S. I speak for the rest of my Liverpudlians too.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

Happy Christmas to all and best wishes for 2014.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Happy Christmas to all the Spurs family. Only 6 points off top. The league is ours!

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

Happy Chrimbo people.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Lads, I've probably had "debates" with a lot of ye, but fcuk me lads, I love this forum. Ye're a great bunch, loads of opinions but at the end of the day we're all on the same side. We're all here for the same reason and we all want to see the same thing.

It might be the drink talking at this stage but I hope every last one of ye have a fantastic Christmas and Spurs go on to do the business tomorrow and Saturday.

Oh, and fcuk Arsenal, we'll finish above the basterds yet :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,503 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

Happy Christmas to all of ya on here im gonna dedicate my next 5 cans of Heineken to you lot, this forum and spurs. COYS!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Happy Xmas all.........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Happy christmas lads, good banter on here all year round!

Someone bought me Redknapp's book, gotta read it now!:o

Advertisement