Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wishing all a Merry Christmas

Options
  • 25-12-2013 3:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭

Just like to wish all in the forum a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Same to you shadowfox, have a good one everybody!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

Woo! Got a new lantern! Folding shovel and outdoor jacket amongst my haul.

Anyone else get something relevant?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

Happy christmas guys

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭thehippychippy

Happy Christmas folks, hope we all had a good one. I got a pair of hiking trousers and thermals and some vouchers for basecamp. Also got told by her lovely self that if I didn't buy all the stuff I wanted, she would find it easier to buy for me. The thoughts of explaining why I need another knife, bushman or not, just doesn't sit well with me. Going to use the vouchers for either a bio-lite stove or some climbing rope and grips. No, I don't climb but that doesn't mean I won't have to climb at some point in the future.(explain this to a fiancé who thought I was mad when she found my fold-away-ninja- grappling- hook, which works a charm by the way!)

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭dazza161989

happy christmas all,
    Got new tent, rucksack, sleeping bags, lanterns , kellie kettle, new fly rod.

WELL CHUFFED:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭thehippychippy

Almost forgot. Got some Cheddar, some Danish blue and some Brie cheese. It is Christmas after all and with all the consumerism going on we shouldn't forget chesses

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭dazza161989

Danish blue :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sstevemmitchell

May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sstevemmitchell

May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2022!.

Advertisement