Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

st stephens day.

• 25-12-2013 11:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭

Does anyone kniw if Carphone in the ceescent or parkway are open tomorrow?
    I know the crescent is, but are carphone?

Thanks guys

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

As far as I know they've planned to be open in the crescent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Whole of the crscent is open as far as I know. not going near the place, tomorrow is doing sweet fcuk all day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Does anyone kniw if Carphone in the ceescent or parkway are open tomorrow?
    I know the crescent is, but are carphone?

Thanks guys

Pretty sure all shops have to open in the Crescent.
    krudler wrote: »
    Whole of the crscent is open as far as I know. not going near the place, tomorrow is doing sweet fcuk all day.

Personally I think you should have to pay double if you shop on Stephens day.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

h3000 wrote: »
    Pretty sure all shops have to open in the Crescent.

Personally I think you should have to pay double if you shop on Stephens day.

Really? Some of us are straight back to work and might not get a chance to pick up bits and pieces again for weeks due to work commitments.

Parchment wrote: »
    Really? Some of us are straight back to work and might not get a chance to pick up bits and pieces again for weeks due to work commitments.

My taughts are with the poor feckers who are straight back to work today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

My taughts are with the poor feckers who are straight back to work today.

And those who had to work yesterday.

Kess73 wrote: »
    And those who had to work yesterday.

Them too. Of course some people in essential services have to work really unsociable hours, the mother in law is a nurse and this is her first Christmas Day off in years. Essential services are just that though essential.

I did see some shops/filling stations opened last night, I do think its a little greedy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

Them too. Of course some people in essential services have to work really unsociable hours, the mother in law is a nurse and this is her first Christmas Day off in years. Essential services are just that though essential.

I did see some shops/filling stations opened last night, I do think its a little greedy.

what is wrose is the people that support them by going iin when they open give retail staff a bit of a holiday like its not fair

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

Ya its shocking poor baxtards having a job an all...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭john_cappa

I bet all the people saying "poor retail" staff would never go to a pub on Xmas eve or Stephens day or New Year's Eve? Lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement