Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ones you won't find in Christmas crackers

Options
  • 25-12-2013 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

A friend of mine started a new business from his attic making scaled down boats .... He says sails are going through the roof.......
    A mate of mine who has a bad stammer went the sweet shop to buy a Mars bar ..... He left with 35 packets of M&Ms
    This year I'm going to start fighting poverty ....I started last night by boxing the head off a homeless man.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

A friend of mine started a new business from his attic making scaled down boats .... He says sails are going through the roof.......
    A mate of mine who has a bad stammer went the sweet shop to buy a Mars bar ..... He left with 35 packets of M&Ms
    This year I'm going to start fighting poverty ....I started last night by boxing the head off a homeless man.....

I know it's mean to be 'humorous' but I don't find the last one funny.

My favourite:
    What goes Oh Oh Oh?
    Santa flying backwards.

Advertisement