Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Witness

Options
  • 25-12-2013 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all. I'm looking for anybody who was around donycarney church yesterday when there was accident with motorbike and silver car. I was riding a red honda and there was a guy taking photos of the scene. I was taken to the hospital and have no details of the other person involved in an accident. Any help will be much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭AndonHandon

It may still have been reported to the Gardaí.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I seen the aftermath of the accident, glad you are here to tell the tale. Took a look at your bike and I thought no one could possibly walk away from that !!

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Paulyh

I saw the your bike there yesterday and again this morning. So glad you're ok, I was hoping it wasn't serious. There may be a garda/traffic camera on a high pole at that junction, I pass it most days but can't be sure if I am imagining it or not!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

You could put up a sign where it happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Paulyh wrote: »
    I saw the your bike there yesterday and again this morning. So glad you're ok, I was hoping it wasn't serious. There may be a garda/traffic camera on a high pole at that junction, I pass it most days but can't be sure if I am imagining it or not!

There is a camera there, they're DCC as far as I know, it's not listed on their traffic cameras page though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Tom3k

Mr Simpson wrote: »
    There is a camera there, they're DCC as far as I know, it's not listed on their traffic cameras page though

They said there is no traffic camera at the junction however after dozen phone calls & visits to Garda station they found my key and gave me name of officer investigating my case. So they've been at the scene at the time and probably have all details. Just first day they told me that there was no report of any accident.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Tom3k wrote: »
    They said there is no traffic camera at the junction however after dozen phone calls & visits to Garda station they found my key and gave me name of officer investigating my case. So they've been at the scene at the time and probably have all details. Just first day they told me that there was no report of any accident.

The tall pole is a traffic camera afaik, whether it would have picked it up or not I don't know, I'm pretty sure it belongs to DCC rather than the Guards

http://goo.gl/maps/HvJvl

Advertisement