Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pubs stephens day

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

dmc17 wrote: »

Isn't great to live in the wesht :D
    I might go out an hour earlier tomorrow and come home at 12 midnight...or thereabouts, cos I can. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭dmc17

Chucken wrote: »
    I might go out an hour earlier tomorrow and come home at 12 midnight...or thereabouts, cos I can. ;)

Yep, I'll probably head out about 8 myself. It should just be getting going about that time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭BNMC

Dublin is a bigger kip than I thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Chucken wrote: »

I was going to work tomorrow night, but I think I'll go to the pub instead, because I can.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,269 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

coolock94 wrote: »
    alri just noticed the Liverpool game is the half 5 game any idea if the pubs will stay open for it im goin out early afternoon for all the games tomorrow but want to see the pool game in the pub
    0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    They do in South Dublin where i am, most of them, only one i know thats all night

Are you two Damo and Ivor?

Anyway, my regular is only opening at 16:30, I ain't saying where it is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭coolock94

**** hes onto us ivor

• Registered Users Posts: 5,992 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

pubs close at 5? news to me especially on Stephens day

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Alot of pubs in Dublin close early on Stephen's Day, although the practice is dying out in a lot of places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

coolock94 wrote: »
    alri

That's as far as I got. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,992 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

Alot of pubs in Dublin close early on Stephen's Day, although the practice is dying out in a lot of places.

christ what a balls just looked it up there it appears to be a union thing :( most of us down here would be fairly mad at the idea of been thrown out at 5am as opposed 5pm on stephens day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

christ what a balls just looked it up there it appears to be a union thing :( most of us down here would be fairly mad at the idea of been thrown out at 5am as opposed 5pm on stephens day

Sure the craic only gets going after closing time :D

Advertisement