Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canon EOS 600D Zoom lens stockists Waterford

Options
  • 25-12-2013 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭

Well Santa has come and gone and left me a Canon E0S 600 D camera , just wondering where in Waterford is the best place to go to get 70/300 mm zoom lens for it . Any advice most welcome thanks .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭kaef

Usually the cheapest way is to order it online from UK/USA

There's a camera store on The Quay.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭knickerbocker

Harvey Norman would be a good place to start..... then there's Argos and of course Hennebry's.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭decies

Yeah somebody mentioned Harvey Norman just looking to see wherever I can get best price , after the other thread of no haggling I begin to wonder lol, the zoom lens is nearly the price of the camera.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Sam McCauley's are another worth trying, along with Argos.

Best of luck with it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Trick of the Tail

Sam McCauleys are a good recommendation, their prices are often very competitive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭7upfree

This guy is the cheapest on eBay. Very good to deal with if you cannot get sorted locally.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/FLASH-CAMERA/CANON-SLR-LENSES-/_i.html?_fsub=5

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭decies

Thanks got a good bargain in Sam McCauleys .

Advertisement