Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

West Brom 26/12/13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Olsson would be a solid buy, and cheap too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Everton, Newcastle and arsenal all drawing at present.

Just need to score more than West Brom and we'll be heading right back into the bunch again.

Come on West Ham!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Should be 3-0.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Walker now suspended for our next game after that yellow card v ollsen..thank fook he has been ****e today

• Advertisement

Holtby was solid enough. Couple of mistakes but overall worked his socks off!

Let's hope bringing Bentaleb on pays off again.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jason 5pu45

Chadli-waste of money,offers nothing

Chadli-waste of money,offers nothing

And Soldado does?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

I dont think Soldago will ever score again..............ever

• Registered Users Posts: 18,038 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Sherwood showing his tactical nous with zero defensive work from the midfield. And they say avb's tactics were baffling.

• Advertisement

Glebee wrote: »
    I dont think Soldago will ever score again..............ever

But it's not Soldado, it's the service right?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

irishmover wrote: »
    But it's not Soldado, it's the service right?
    At this stage im not so sure.

I wasn't being serious. He's been ****e for months but most people seem to think it's the service. Adebayor scoring two against Southampton sort of ruined that theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jason 5pu45

irishmover wrote: »
    I wasn't being serious. He's been ****e for months but most people seem to think it's the service. Adebayor scoring two against Southampton sort of ruined that theory.

To be fair soldado did lay on one for him,with a great cross.
    He will come good

****e performance. ****e result.

AVBOUT.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Jesus we are rubbish...shouldve lost that. I have no idea what is going on down the lane. 1 thing is for sure, we wont be playing champions league football next year

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Very frustrating,doesn't look like much has changed,all the possession and 20 attempts on goal and still can't win.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

Soldado just isn't working out

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭debabyjesus

My captaining of ade was a spectacular failure

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭debabyjesus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

To be fair soldado did lay on one for him,with a great cross.
    He will come good

when will he though??? Everyone has been saying this since September! He's the next Pavlyuchenko

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭bradolf pittler

Its hardly a surprising result considering whats gone on over the past few weeks.
    Sherwoods new to the job,It's not gonna happen overnight.
    The squad is also down to the bare bones as our bench showed today.Put vertonghan,kaboul,lennon,paulinho and sandro in today and i'm certain we would have won.
    Top 4 is out this year...that a cert but there were signs of improvement like a faster tempo and more white shirts in the oppositions box.
    Get all our big players back and we could still achieve something respectable.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

That excuse for a ref out!...Howard Webb in during the Jan transfer window!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Likewise.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭curraghyid

I have been expecting the soldado from Valencia and getafe to show up and have also blamed service,

Today he had chances and didn't take them and he just isn't busting a gut to get into the right places.

I am now beginning to think he is not going to reach his previous levels at any point this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

1-1, another home game means another patchy performance. We might steal a win but it will be along the lines of the Hull game earlier in the season.

Just as I thought. It was the same old thing at home.

To be honest, I didn't understand where everyone else was getting such optimism in the last few days after just one reasonable performance at Southampton.

Its gonna take a while, hopefully we'll turn the corner soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Embarrassing. Sherwood looks like he'll be a total disaster. Why Bentaleb when Capoue was on the bench?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

THFC wrote: »
    Embarrassing. Sherwood looks like he'll be a total disaster. Why Bentaleb when Capoue was on the bench?

Why not Capoue from the start??? The rest of the season is going to be pure hit and miss, only bonus is we will probably finish outside Europa places thus making next season a little less hectic unless we win the thing this season of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Why not Capoue from the start??? The rest of the season is going to be pure hit and miss, only bonus is we will probably finish outside Europa places thus making next season a little less hectic unless we win the thing this season of course.

Sherwood is fcuking nuts if he thinks a midf of Gylfi, Ericksen, Holtby and Chadli is going to win us games on a consistent basis. We're going to run over in the middle by any decent team if we play a midf like that again. Crazy altogether.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭bradolf pittler

Can only think that capoue isn't 100% fit and is only filling a spot on the bench cos theres no one else.
    That said Bentaleb hasn't put a foot wrong in his 2 cameo's and could be a real find.

Advertisement