Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation store is not available in your country

Options
  • 25-12-2013 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Really confused I spent 50 euro and bought me the one year subscription meaning I'm a playstation member right? But when I go to play online on call of duty ghost it says you need playstation plus and that playstation plus is not available in my country?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

Reon wrote: »
    Really confused I spent 50 euro and bought me the one year subscription meaning I'm a playstation member right? But when I go to play online on call of duty ghost it says you need playstation plus and that playstation plus is not available in my country?

It was showing as busy, and down for maintenance for me today. Reckon heavy usage / new ps4 overload

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Log on here, https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/, check your details.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Reon

F1ngers wrote: »
    Log on here, https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/, check your details.

Everything seems fine I put in my house address and everything says I'm a ps+ member so i Have no idea why it's saying that when I try to play online

It was showing as busy, and down for maintenance for me today. Reckon heavy usage / new ps4 overload

Said the same to me man it's really annoying

Said the same to me man it's really annoying

I got a gift of call of duty today. It let me do the update install (slowly!) but that was it

• Advertisement

I got a gift of call of duty today. It let me do the update install (slowly!) but that was it

Same the update took ages and can u play multiplayer on it? It says the server is not available at this time ... Ughhh

Same the update took ages and can u play multiplayer on it? It says the server is not available at this time ... Ughhh

Ha no. Gotta wait till the kids are away to bed before i can put it back on

Advertisement