Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Return Query

Options
  • 25-12-2013 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭

I know I am jumping the gun here but I would like to know where I stand before I go there .

I bought a phone for my daughter a week before Christmas and when she opened it this morning the screen was cracked . She opened the box , took out the phone and plugged it in to charge it before we left and noticed it straight away , the plastic is still on the screen so it is fairly obvious it hasn't been used at all . I am expecting to go in there and have them give me out a new one without any hassle but just incase , am I entitled to this ?

John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

You are entitled to repair, replacement or refund. Don't let the shop dictate though, it must be an agreement.

http://www.consumerhelp.ie/faulty-goods

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Went in this morning and they changed it without any problems . thanks again for your help .

Advertisement