Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTSB OPEN24 online statement dates.

Options
  • 25-12-2013 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭

Hi, and a merry Christmas to you (if you celebrate Christmas).

Looking at my Permanent TSB OPEN24 online tonight, I see a transaction dated the 30/12/2013 (?) yet that cash was withdrawn on the 22nd.

Can someone explain why these dates have to be so far from the actual date the transaction took place?

Thanks, and enjoy the mince pies;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Most likely the date the item will complete processing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,651 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

CaSCaDe711 wrote: »
    Hi, and a merry Christmas to you (if you celebrate Christmas).

Looking at my Permanent TSB OPEN24 online tonight, I see a transaction dated the 30/12/2013 (?) yet that cash was withdrawn on the 22nd.

Can someone explain why these dates have to be so far from the actual date the transaction took place?

Thanks, and enjoy the mince pies;)

25/26/27 are Bank Holidays then 28/29 are weekends. So if they withdrawal on the 22nd was in the evening it is only 2 "banking" days later.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaSCaDe711

Thank you ;)

Advertisement